Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again.... >

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Notices

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Old 09-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

My boss IS one of the 7 FREC commissioners, what can I do? I'm well aware of the procedures but all this I'm reading is hear-say. I don't doubt it considering all the various testimony on this board. As far as I know FREC can only punish you for real estate related incidents and bringing someone forth from this board to testify about something non real estate related would be inadmissable and the whole thing thrown out, UNLESS someone has proof he is a felon.
Old 09-10-2005, 01:03 AM
Registered

Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

I wonder if that one Prince he screwed wants to buy a house?
Old 09-10-2005, 01:04 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I think the banks and previous owners will make him a felon. I want to make him pay up, cash or bones..........

I also understand he may have taken $$ from a nice foreign gentleman that is a Skeik or Sultan or some shiit. I don't think that guy will be a fan of "American Justice".........
Old 09-10-2005, 06:00 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
I want to make him pay up, cash or bones..........

Old 09-10-2005, 06:11 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

My boss IS one of the 7 FREC commissioners, what can I do? I'm well aware of the procedures but all this I'm reading is hear-say. I don't doubt it considering all the various testimony on this board. As far as I know FREC can only punish you for real estate related incidents and bringing someone forth from this board to testify about something non real estate related would be inadmissable and the whole thing thrown out, UNLESS someone has proof he is a felon.
i think you only have top prove moral turpitude to have frec toss him out on his azz. i hope this loser gets whats cumin for all the good peeps he screwed.
Old 09-10-2005, 06:11 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

dont give him any escrow money or better yet do give him some escrow money and set him up
Old 09-10-2005, 11:10 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
...Could they even have attached him personally or just his LLC or Corp.?...
If there is fraud proved he might be held liable personally without the protection of the LLC. I.e.: Enron, WorldCom, Tyco...

Plus he must be in a world of sh!t with the IRS and that always come back to the personal level... Someone might want to advise they IRS of his whereabouts...

Kevin would know more about the legal liability issue...
Old 09-10-2005, 11:12 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

BTW good catch cashbar way to keep on his azz...

This guy deserves as miserable a life and more than he made for a bunch of guys here.
Old 09-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Registered

It is just bad for him to have the FREC looking at him and watching him.... if they get flooded with complaints and letters, they WILL look into it... if that happens his Broker and/or real estate firm would look into it and most likely can his ass.... once they put all the pieces together and this gets out, no licensed Broker would have anything to do with him. No one wants the FREC "poking around the office"
If he is not a convicted felon, all you can do is screw with him bad... letters to the FREC and his Broker/company would do the trick...... I am sure all involved have their story on paper

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to warn you of a person you have working in yoru community. Here is a little background on him. When I learned of him working in the real estate field, I was concerned that other citizens could potentially be hurt by doing business with this person........

and YES the Chamber of Commerce is a great thing to use
Old 09-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Registered

If all else fails... I know some Long Island boys that will Upper Deck his crapper for a small fee

Quick Reply: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.