Notices

Dragon Race Boat

Old 09-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Dragon Race Boat

drink:
I would like to thank all those who spent many nights up all night getting the Dragon ready for NYC. The entire boat was rigged in one week, complete. The Sea Trail was done idling out to the start, as Craig Barrie said, "We bled the steering in turns 1,2,3 and 4". So for a boat that NEVER was in water congrats to Gino and Craig.
Very Special thanks to Peter Hardin of Southern Performance who masterminded the whole project. Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Marine; Brian Krentz ,and Kenny. Also Jeffrey of Custom Marine Upholstery for getting the seats ready.
This group of guy's really know what there doing, especially when they are under the gun.
Thanks to Gino for putting up with all the Delay's, I hope the "United States Coast Guard" is happy.

Last edited by ssmith76; 09-10-2007 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Registered

Default Re: Dragon Race Boat

Boat is beautiful, pics don't do it Justice. You must see it in person.
Good luck with it Gino and Craig
Old 09-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Very nice first showing !

We were on the 135 ft. Diplomat boat.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by ssmith76
...as Craig Barrie said, "We bled the steering in turns 1,2,3 and 4".

That's funny as all get out!

Congrats Craig & Crew!! Sweet boat!
Old 09-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Registered

Scott,

I would also like to thank all the guys involved in getting her ready for N.Y. With Peter and the crews commitment and in short time, there job on rigging the boat looks like they took weeks on getting it rigged so clean...
I couldn't have pick a better manufacture and people to be involved with....
You and Craig have been there for me in anything I needed...and be it a pleasure or race boat...its what the consumer wants.
Thank's to Dragon's investment to assist me, I have bought a number of new manufactures boats over the years....both performance and race....and by far this has been the best experience I have ever had...
The workmenship and planning on building your boats are second to none....you have a new owner that could have not asked for more....
The Coast Guard was also impressed with the boat and Craig...we are looking foward to getting her back in the water so we can report the numbers that we know this boat will run and its performance.....

Thank's for all they work you guys have done.....and yes "...it is the performance boat I was promised...."

Gino

Last edited by MANITIE; 09-12-2005 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MANITIE
Scott,

I would also like to thank all the guys involved in getting her ready for N.Y. With Peter and the crews commitment and in short time, there job on rigging the boat looks like they took weeks on getting it rigged so clean...
I couldn't have pick a better manufacture and people to be involved with....
You and Craig have been there for me in anything I needed...and be it a pleasure or race boat...its what the cunsumer wants.
Thank's to Dragon's investment to assist me, I have bought a number of new manufactures boats over the years....both performance and race....and by far this has been the best experience I have ever had...
The workmenship and planning on building your boats are second to none....you have a new owner that could have not asked for more....
The Coast Guard was also impressed with the boat and Craig...we are looking foward to getting her back in the water so we can report the numbers that we know this boat will run and its performance.....

Thank's for all they work you guys have done.....and yes "...it is the performance boat I was promised...."

Gino
What he said. I think the world of Craig and Scott. My boat is awesome!!!!!!! It is better than the performance boat I was promised.

Gino, your boat looks beautiful. I just think mine is better looking. Just messin with ya. Congratulations.
Attached Thumbnails Dragon Race Boat-1780scope_poker_run_2005_017.jpg   Dragon Race Boat-post-1-69983-2005_scope_220.jpg  
Old 09-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Registered

Beautiful, they just get better and better.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gino, and everyone at Dragon-boat looks fantastic. Hope you have it all sorted out for Key West, can't wait to see it run in person.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Registered

Hey Ted,

By Key West she will be on the edge.....2 months of testing, a great crew and a great boat.....will be ready....

License To Trill,

She gose into graffics on Thurs. and back to testing...I'll post some pics when she comes out...
Old 09-13-2005, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Congradulations to everyone. I heard it took alot of hard work to et this program on its feet. Great job.

Saw some photos of the rigging and it is amazing. You guys really have it together. THe guys at Dragon pulled this off when many people said they would fail. Great work.

Now get a can of RAID and go put some fear in those Spiderman boyz.

A.B.

Last edited by CIG3; 09-13-2005 at 09:21 AM.

Quick Reply: Dragon Race Boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.