Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Our Own T2x in Powerboat Mag!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112215-our-own-t2x-powerboat-mag.html)

JCPERF 09-13-2005 06:43 PM

Re: Our Own T2x in Powerboat Mag!!

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Shane
JC,

You ran in that 28 Manta? That thing was SICK! FAST as hell in ANY WATER! :cool:

Built the engines in it from 1994 to present.I raced in the boat from 1992 to 97 and Armed and Dangerous too.The 2 best sounding race boats to date.

Shane 09-13-2005 07:40 PM

WOW! You guys ran the livin' snot out of that thing! That boat ran like no other vee bottom foot for foot! Absolutely incredible! I ran next to you many a day runnin in the old Pro-Stock Class! Small world isn't it? :cool:

Shane 09-13-2005 07:41 PM

Is it being raced now? Or is it a pleasure boat? What name/colors?

JCPERF 09-13-2005 07:41 PM

WOW! You guys ran the livin' snot out of that thing! That boat ran like no other vee bottom foot for foot! Absolutely incredible! I ran next to you many a day runnin in the old Pro-Stock Class! Small world isn't it? :cool:

What boat in pro stock class?pennzoil,Blackduck?

JCPERF 09-13-2005 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Is it being raced now? Or is it a pleasure boat? What name/colors?

The boat is down by Fountain in NC preserved :cool: the one with the black cover

Shane 09-13-2005 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
What boat in pro stock class?pennzoil,Blackduck?

PENNZOIL

Shane 09-13-2005 07:44 PM

The boat is down by Fountain in NC preserved :cool: the one with the black cover

Who owns it?

JCPERF 09-13-2005 07:46 PM

Who owns it?

Sgro owns it.Joe Latona originally bought it.He wants to poker run the boat this coming year.You raced with Nicky?

T2x 09-14-2005 07:11 AM

I always felt that Fever was the best raceboat...all classes...in Offshore History. It had a very long career in multiple classes...and ran incredibly well in the roughest conditions.

It should be restored and taken to Antique Raceboat regattas...as the best that Offshore has to offer.

T2x

Shane 09-14-2005 08:07 AM

...You raced with Nicky?

Yup, I like to describe racing with Nicky the same way George Orwell began "A Tale of Cities".... :rolleyes: