Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Our Own T2x in Powerboat Mag!! >

Our Own T2x in Powerboat Mag!!

Notices

Our Own T2x in Powerboat Mag!!

Old 09-14-2005, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Our Own T2x in Powerboat Mag!!

I also raced Offshore B in INFERNO and UNLEASHED. Bruce Kreimier was by far the BEST and MOST PROFESSIONAL person I have ever run a boat with. I would run any boat, anytime with Bruce, and would gladly have him run with me!
Old 09-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Shane
I also raced Offshore B in INFERNO and UNLEASHED. Bruce Kreimier was by far the BEST and MOST PROFESSIONAL person I have ever run a boat with. I would run any boat, anytime with Bruce, and would gladly have him run with me!
I feel the same way about Joe and Joe.Felt totally comfortable with them in the boat and we raced in 8 footers alot.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Built the engines in it from 1994 to present.I raced in the boat from 1992 to 97 and Armed and Dangerous too.The 2 best sounding race boats to date.
Those Y-pipes in Armed and Dangersous certainly gave it it's unique sound...it was awesome.

That boat certainly did run well...but not for long From the stories I heard, the boys used to cockail it the night before a race, beat the balls off it and by the time the first or second lap came, it was broke...not to mention it had more airtime than dick clark on american band stand

I also remember watching a tape of that boat absolutely smoking by everyone at the start...and then everyone turned...at the turn bouy...everyone except Uncle Al...although I don't think he was in the boat then...he went straight he was quite a character...said what was on his mind. I forget his son's name...what's he up to these days?

RIP Al
Old 09-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean
Those Y-pipes in Armed and Dangersous certainly gave it it's unique sound...it was awesome.

That boat certainly did run well...but not for long From the stories I heard, the boys used to cockail it the night before a race, beat the balls off it and by the time the first or second lap came, it was broke...not to mention it had more airtime than dick clark on american band stand

I also remember watching a tape of that boat absolutely smoking by everyone at the start...and then everyone turned...at the turn bouy...everyone except Uncle Al...although I don't think he was in the boat then...he went straight he was quite a character...said what was on his mind. I forget his son's name...what's he up to these days?

RIP Al
Uncle Al had some wild times