Notices

LOTO Fun Run

Old 09-19-2005, 07:32 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOTO Fun Run

Had an incredible time running with everyone on Saturday. Great group of people, some awesome boats and an excellent job with the card stops & catering. Special thanks to everyone involved for inviting the Bacardi Silver crew!
Old 09-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: LOTO Fun Run

I would like to thank the GETERDONE team for putting together a fantastic poker run. The food, location and people were second to none. Had a great time!!
Old 09-19-2005, 10:54 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i will third what they said... the boats, people, weather and drinks couldn't have been better......
Old 09-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Banned

Dave is a class act, He sure knows how to throw a party, Kilo sorry I missed the big poker game at the shop. Everyone there were cool, these events make boating very enjoyable. can't wait till next year, I'm starting the donations for Seans new MTI. better go with the 55 with Tysons Motors with Aluminum headers, bulletproof setup. I wonder what people thought when 12 boats flew by in a blur that day? still working on these damn pictures. trying to get them on oso or to Sean. jim
Old 09-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

My family had a great time. Dave and Joe put on a great run. It was fun just being there with two of the giants of offshore Dave Scott and Randy Scism both really nice guys.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
I wonder what people thought when 12 boats flew by in a blur that day? jim
Here I will answer that for you. WTF!!! I saw Dave Scott, Recovery and I couldn't tell who else it was because I didn't get my binoculars out in time but I could tell but there was some serious equipment out running, come to find out it was Sean H and little G, man I was blown away that is just something you don't expect especially because I didn't even know anything was going on this weekend. Then just to see all the hardware out on the lake was great. That is why I love LOTO you guys all make it great to live here and to see all these boats on the water every weekend is an awsome site. Maybe if I hit the lotto one year the wifey and I will be able to get and run with all of you one year.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:12 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Jim - I couldn't agree more with your statement that these type of gatherings make boating much more enjoyable and that the people involved Saturday were second-to-none. However, you didn't miss much in the poker game - at that time of the morning nobody was playing very good but it sure was fun! BTW - your NorTechs looked and ran great!
Anthony - As I stated in another post, it was great meeting you and your family. Your boat definitely complimented the event!
Rasta - Wish I would have seen you during the fly-by but we were so busy just keeping an eye on all of the boat traffic that I didn't even notice the Water Partrol that we were told later we went by at 150+!