Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. >

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Notices

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Old 10-04-2005, 05:21 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Originally Posted by buggyman100
in this case pfds would have gotten someone hurt, it was a good thing that we could dive out and away from the boat, other wise someone may have been hit by the boat when it came over.
i'm happy that worked out for you guys.... just like my last post, better lucky than good....
Old 10-04-2005, 05:24 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Phew...close call man sounds like you made all the right choices
i would concur with tantrum on this.... good job!
Old 10-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
i would concur with tantrum on this.... good job!
hey have a good trip and dont get wet unless your trying too, and trust me it gose thru my head every min how mutch worse things coud have gone. we were all very lucky, and no ill never own a cat boat, i like corners too much.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:50 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

skater (or any other offshore cat for that matter) will turn, just gotta know how....

i'm out of here.... sarasota bound.... i hope the waters not rough!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
skater (or any other offshore cat for that matter) will turn, just gotta know how....

i'm out of here.... sarasota bound.... i hope the waters not rough!
Anyone see the excellent shot of the CRC MTI doing a swan dive-to-submarine move in the PRA or HotBoat (cant remember which one)!

Just bustin!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by buggyman100
........me on the other hand lets just say flip it over and lets do it again.
I thought this might be why the details were fuzzy.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Registered

First of all I want to say I am glad you all are ok.

Now after saying that I think you buggyman100 have suffered some brain damage and should get checked out.
I am not debating the fact about the accident, sure it could have happened. I am not going to get into the debate about life jackets or kill switches we have been there, not going to say anything about the speed you were going and the boat that cut out in front of you and what would have happened if you would have hit that boat and ended probably your lives their lives and high performance boating at that lake, but some of the things you have posted just have to be just some of the most idiotical things I have ever read and make me think you should probably not be boating at all. The two that stick out are 1. "me on the other hand lets just say flip it over and lets do it again" ?????Thats a great one, lets not count our blessings on this one. I am sure your girlfriend or your girlfriends parents would love to know there daughter is riding around with a guy in a boat that has no concern if he flips a boat he just takes his chances. 2."and no ill never own a cat boat, i like corners too much." Its not just cat boats but I am not going there with you. You really shouldn't be on the water with how you act but if you do please stick to the baja. Sorry for venting maybe your just in shock from what happened but I had to say something.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
just got off the phone with District 3 MCSO, no injuries but yes he flipped it. It seem God really does protect drunks and idiots.
Com on now Guys I got a 30 foot nasty pontoon boat called "the party slut" but I bring the *****es. I know Leland and Cory well and I've almost rolled my boat a couple times doin at least 15mph. Bust out the Physics and the Math on that one!
Old 10-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Banned

Jeez guys, cut buggyman a break. He's not the one who flipped the boat. Give him credit for coming on and telling the story. I'm surprised he kept his cool this long with the pounding he has taken.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Registered

Oh yeah and I was watching the whole thing from about 75 yards away. We were the first boat to pickup most of the people out of the water. It was simply a corner taken wrong in choppy water.

Quick Reply: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.