Notices

Lake Winnipesawkee

Old 01-16-2002, 01:48 PM
KN
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone there seams to be a lot of interest here. So I think an OSO get together for late July would be a lot of fun. I will try to plan this, who's interested? Why don't we tentatively set the date for July 26,27 or 28. What do you guys think would be better a Friday, Saturday or Sunday? We can all meet at Silver Sands Marina in the morning, and put in there. Then we could have lunch at the Naswa, maybe we could make reservations for dock space. If any one else has any ideas let me know. You can post here or send me a personal e-mail. I will keep a list of who is interested and try to keep everyone informed of final plans as we get closer.

Kirk
Old 01-16-2002, 04:36 PM
Pat
Registered

Cool

KN Sounds like a good idea to me. We launch from Silver Sands every weekend.Lastyear we had a standing resrevation at the NASWA for the year. Unfortunatly their dock space is first come first serve, so get there early and stay late. I have probably meet all of you who came there last year. Be sure to post the OSO get together dates.
Pat
Old 01-16-2002, 08:45 PM
KN
Registered

Hey Pat

I'll count you in, any one else in. As it get's closer to summer I'll post a thread on the main page letting everyone know whats up. It would be fun if we could get 10-20 boats together.

Kirk
Old 01-16-2002, 11:22 PM
Winni

SeaDated, If you want a hard copy of the Lake Winni map, I can get you one and mail it to you as I live eight miles from Meredith. The local store, within a mile from home, has them too. E-mail me at "jujaky@peoplepc". I'll catch up with you on the water I'm sure. Thanks, Jack

Old 01-17-2002, 09:39 AM
Registered

KN

I would like to attend your OSO gathering but I think I'm going to be there one week sooner. Please keep me informed.
Old 01-17-2002, 10:10 AM
Registered

Shane
4 hours...not bad at all. What is the deal with the permit and decal from the Lake George Parks Commision. Are visitors required to do this? Also, is it true about the 86 decibel limit and 45 MPH speed limit? Thanks for the info.

Gig
Old 01-17-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered

Seadated-why are you worried about speed limits and sound ordinances? You travel at slug speeds anyway and silent is the only choice for old farts like you pal. Sorry I couldn't resist.
Old 01-17-2002, 12:58 PM
Registered

Stryker. Ouch, that hirts. What did I do to deserve that touge lashing you grumpy, slow, ugly, homeless, fair weather boater??
Old 01-17-2002, 03:48 PM
Registered

Hell with friends like us who needs enemies!!
I'm just a little jealous I can't make this wonderful trip myself, so I thought a little
bustin' of the chops was in order,OLD FART.

Sorry to have interupted gentlemen!!!!
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Old 01-17-2002, 10:30 PM
checkmate981

Seadated,
It will take you about 5 hours from lake winn to get to Lake George.Lake George is a Very nice lake and is worth the trip but police bust balls for boats with loud exhaust(90deb @idle and 115deb+- (I think)at cruise)and speed limit is 45 Like you said.The noise is more of a isue then the speed there.
Dave

Quick Reply: Lake Winnipesawkee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.