Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Supercat Cove - State of the art Marine facility- LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113989-supercat-cove-state-art-marine-facility-loto.html)

Mac 10-14-2005 08:16 AM

Re: Supercat Cove - State of the art Marine facility- LOTO

Jim good luck on your development, the E-DOCK crew will come see you next summer!! the whole idea sounds great!!

Buddy OO 03-25-2006 09:03 AM

The Marina is coming along very well so far, all new large ramp, new service facility, updated the complete development with new gas pumps 24 hour servive, new gas dock amenities, stocking Lifeline dealer, cleaned up and added over 2 acres of boat and trailer storage, in for zoning for High Rise condos, 144 slips with new dock with slips from 30-60', new shower house, It has been alot of work but for the performance boater we are gearing it for you, have 93 octane only on water Valvetech supplier and capability for up to 116 octane on request. And my favorite the new Ticki bar ran by the big man on campus- Bubba, hope to see you all at loto

KiloKat 03-25-2006 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
The Marina is coming along very well so far, all new large ramp, new service facility, updated the complete development with new gas pumps 24 hour servive, new gas dock amenities, stocking Lifeline dealer, cleaned up and added over 2 acres of boat and trailer storage, in for zoning for High Rise condos, 144 slips with new dock with slips from 30-60', new shower house, It has been alot of work but for the performance boater we are gearing it for you, have 93 octane only on water Valvetech supplier and capability for up to 116 octane on request. And my favorite the new Ticki bar ran by the big man on campus- Bubba, hope to see you all at loto

Gonna have any JET-A available at the gas dock? :drink:

WeaponX 03-25-2006 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Gonna have any JET-A available at the gas dock? :drink:

It's a good thing you have some at your place in case I run out when I have my turbines. :D :evilb:

Spine Tingler 03-25-2006 12:17 PM

Jim: Where is the marina located? Can't wait to see it! You know the EDOCK crew will be in full force with a few new rides and a few updated ones as well. When can we expect to christen the tiki bar? Load up on sugar free Bull!!

Buddy OO 03-25-2006 01:13 PM

Dave, we will get fuel for you believe me, anthony I thought Sean and your model boats ran on nitrous. old blue moon marina, 20.5mm. we are also going to offer discount fuel/service. prices for loto powerboat members.

Buddy OO 03-25-2006 01:15 PM

We will have plenty of Red bull for the e-Dock boys, why sugar free you boys have a lazy winter and put on a few, Kilo only goes leaded, right Dave.

travis reed 03-25-2006 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490

How much notice needed for real fuel? Still need location some idea at least!!! Travis Reed- WL

BobbyB 03-25-2006 03:14 PM

Do you have any pictures of the new place?

Griff 03-25-2006 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by travis reed
How much notice needed for real fuel? Still need location some idea at least!!! Travis Reed- WL

Check post #47. He kinda slid it in there under the radar.

Great location. Definately needs some break waters to combat the weekend waves. I can't wait to see it. It sounds like its gonna be awesome.