Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Supercat Cove - State of the art Marine facility- LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113989-supercat-cove-state-art-marine-facility-loto.html)

Buddy OO 10-09-2005 12:59 PM

Supercat Cove - State of the art Marine facility- LOTO

Midwest performance marine at loto is currently working on a newly updated and extensive remodel for Full Marina facilities, new gas dock, All glass restaurant tikki bar, lakes largest outdoor deck seating, 120+ docks up to 50' long, shower house, pool, hot tub, Mercury certified service facilit, detail shop, parts dept, full ramp facilities, Corporate offices, convenience store, and future site of 120 waterfront and second tier condominiums with one of best view on the lake. plans have already been started , this will also be home for the newly started loto powerboat club.com. We have searched very hard to bring a high performance, hi tech marine facility to loto for Nortech and our other new lines of High performance boats, This will be a the place on the water for a one stop shop for all your boating needs , we will have inventory and boats displayed at the new facility for customers to look at , and demo. I'll be giving updates on the progress of the rehab, we are beginning now hoping to have everything done by next May, Any comments anyone has are welcomed, is there something that we should include at our new facility that is needed weve overlooked, please let us know. We feel the lake is going to continue to grow into the powerboat capital of the united states, expected growth of the lake is forecasted to grow to the third largest city in missouri over the next 5 years, we now have air service and just in 1 year have had 50 million in commercial development. housing is out of control . There really isnt a great high performance facility where you can get special products, props, etc for the high performance boater. thanks Wiggler

bobonthis 10-09-2005 01:03 PM

Re: Supercat Cove - State of the art Marine facility

Still Salty Dog? or is this something new?What MM?

Buddy OO 10-09-2005 01:09 PM

Re: Supercat Cove - State of the art Marine facility- LOTO

Salty dog is an awesome facility but just is too limited for space, no ramp, and no current service facility, and limited access. Their restarant and bar and outdooor fireplace room is awesome, but the new facility will have plenty of space and all amenities at 1 place. It is in an awesome location not to far away, I'll post pics and the plans shortly, working on p and z right now.

bobonthis 10-09-2005 01:10 PM

Can't wait. :D :drink:

Buddy OO 10-09-2005 01:26 PM

That fountain is still out running, Anthony said he has went by his house about 10 times at WOT. probably burnt 2000$ in fuel this weekend.

bobonthis 10-09-2005 01:28 PM

Watch it Rach :D Yeah he is out running hard must have filled the tanks and needs to empty them before he goes home.$$$$

Mentalpause 10-09-2005 01:29 PM

Sounds like a great place to congregate. The key for me at the places we frequent is quality docks.

bobonthis 10-09-2005 01:33 PM

The place needs a beach, a nice one! not like some others. Oh and intercom on the docks so you don't have to leave you boat if you don't want and you can order drinks there and bikini girls will rollerskate them to you. :D :drink: (Ok maybe not rollerskate but you get my point)

KiloKat 10-09-2005 05:05 PM

Sounds great Jim. Good Luck with the project!

Buddy OO 10-09-2005 05:42 PM

Thanks Dave, and a drive up on water Bikini Restaurant with a drive thru would be cool would'nt it, Docks are almost brand new and the condo docks will be new.

WeaponX 10-09-2005 08:09 PM

Girls in checkered boy shorts is a must! I love the name. Smart guy must have thought it up. :evilb:

eyezlee 10-09-2005 08:13 PM

SUPERCAT COVE. Killer name. Good luck with it. Do you serve REDBULL? :D

OU Want Some?!! 10-09-2005 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
SUPERCAT COVE. Killer name. Good luck with it. Do you serve REDBULL? :D

yeah, what he said.

offshoredrillin 10-09-2005 09:09 PM

We will give you an official SBRT token to adorn your walls with...for years away people will ask if you really knew them:D

Wild 10-09-2005 09:14 PM

Wiggler - Sounds like a great hang out for high perf stuff, can us poor V bottoms swing by.

Came by your place on Sat in my cig, but your yellow cat was on the lift with the cover on. There was a white 3600 sitting at the end of your dock. We still need to hook up, my wife wants a ride in the boat before this year is over.

Wild

bobonthis 10-09-2005 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Wild
Wiggler - Sounds like a great hang out for high perf stuff, can us poor V bottoms swing by.

Came by your place on Sat in my cig, but your yellow cat was on the lift with the cover on. There was a white 3600 sitting at the end of your dock. We still need to hook up, my wife wants a ride in the boat before this year is over.

Wild

Yeah good questions about the V-bottoms would hate to have to buy a cat just so we could hang out there :D The 3600 is Anthony 3600cat on OSO

candyman35 10-09-2005 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Thanks Dave, and a drive up on water Bikini Restaurant with a drive thru would be cool would'nt it, Docks are almost brand new and the condo docks will be new.

Sounds like the Chicago Powerboat Club needs to have a road trip. :D Good luck and keep us posted.
Dan

BobbyB 10-10-2005 08:03 AM

Good luck with the project.

Buddy OO 10-10-2005 09:05 AM

Just a cool name we came up with to highlight, high performance , V's are welcome of course. were really excited met with all partners yesterday and have architect working on site plan building arrangements we are going to cascade the condos down the hill with the terrain, will be very unique. starting on the excavation and clearing this week. thanks for the support guys its going to be alot of work but we need a cool place like this on the lake. We will have some neat features no other marina has, and we feel the lake needs some new blood to keep the lake expanding , keeping it a safe place to continue our beloved sport. Any ideas you guys have I encourage you to let us know The people on OSO are the type of customers we will be catering to, what would be services you guys need. We will have full accs, including top knot ropes, buoys, frenzy cleaning products, lifeline pfd products, special oils, lubes, shirts, hats, We also want to get at least 5 poker runs together for next year, and maybe we can get our own e-dock forum- supercatcove.We would love to have the Chicago ppowerboat guys come down, what an awesomme bunch, we can support each others functions to enhance participation and dollars for local charities. plus we get to see Chi Town Mark more often in the big supercat, which by the way mark I still am holding your New Nortech cat for you, Dont you need it to go to key west. thanks Wiggler

Cat man do 10-10-2005 09:50 AM

WHERE ARE YOU BUILDING? WHAT COVE ? SOUNDS RACY I LOVE THE CONCEPT. :drink:

WeaponX 10-10-2005 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Cat man do
WHERE ARE YOU BUILDING? WHAT COVE ? SOUNDS RACY I LOVE THE CONCEPT. :drink:

Cove is top secret info at this time. Trying to build a boater's dream not just a money machine. Should be one of a kind. Am I right or close enough Jim? :evilb: :D

bobonthis 10-10-2005 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
Cove is top secret info at this time. Trying to build a boater's dream not just a money machine. Should be one of a kind. Am I right or close enough Jim? :evilb: :D

Nice drive by 4:30pm :eek: :D :drink:

WeaponX 10-11-2005 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Nice drive by 4:30pm :eek: :D :drink:

I'll be making another sat morning at a little over 140mph. :evilb:

Buddy OO 10-11-2005 09:48 AM

exactly 3600, why not a quick 150mphpass

WeaponX 10-11-2005 04:46 PM

Well I know it runs 142mph with some throttle left so...... :evilb: :D

bobonthis 10-11-2005 04:48 PM

Well I know it runs 142mph with some throttle left so...... :evilb: :D

Let the boy do it while you tape it then you will see 150mph :eek: What time are you planning this run?

OBNOXUS21 10-11-2005 08:24 PM

Sounds like a great to place in the makinh :evilb: Is the marina going to exclusively handle powerboats? Would make a really cool theme bar also :cool: Can't wait to see it :drink:
OB21

MarkSmith 10-11-2005 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jim, we all know that you will do well. The lake is in need of a hot rod boat shop.

SinkorSwim 10-12-2005 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Jim, we all know that you will do well. The lake is in need of a hot rod boat shop.

Its got one.. Central Power & Rigging....

Scott & Ruben are great...

Just not on the water....

MarkSmith 10-12-2005 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by SinkorSwim
Its got one.. Central Power & Rigging....

Scott & Ruben are great...

Just not on the water....

INFO????
Website???

Sean H 10-12-2005 08:59 AM

Central Power & Rigging of the Ozarks
573-348-1414

i don't know if they have a website or not, doubt it....

Cat man do 10-12-2005 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith

WHAT ABOUT ADVANCE MARINE?

tanned fat looks better 10-12-2005 10:27 AM

Sounds great Jim..............How about a same day drive service?

waterbum 10-12-2005 10:31 AM

What about Lakeshores Marine, Lightning Performance, Pro Marine, and a few others. Every time the topic of LOTO HP shops comes up, there are several places mentioned. All with personal references, stories of stepping up, reliable work, etc. It seems to me that LOTO is fortunate to have several shops that come highly recommended and I wouldn't hesitate sending an OSO member to any of these.

In my opinion the common thread with these places is that most are owner operated. A competent owner / mechanic who cares about their work (what a concept). Not to say that some of the bigger places don't have a few good mechanics, but the good ones are hard to hold onto.

Good mechanics + good ownership + good experience = $$ happy customers $$

Secret location - the old Stewart Marine??

Best wishes for success to Jim and crew,
Doug

Gordo 10-12-2005 10:51 AM

Sounds like a great setup.
I'm still curious about the location.
Speaking of Flybys, I think I burnt a lot of gas between Frankie n Louies and the new Bridge last weekend...

MarkSmith 10-12-2005 02:01 PM

OK guys, stop picking on me. I am very sensitive. :eek: :D
I was trying to give big Jim a compliment. :p

I am hoping that I won't need any service on my next trip to LOTO.

Buddy OO 10-13-2005 06:38 PM

Thanks Mark, hopefully you wont need our services, but at least come by and see our gas dock girls. we plan on having replacement drives as a service for the bravo drive boats. There are some good shops at loto but none on the water and none with the convenience, and amenities we will have. thanks for all the support, its going to be alot of work this winter but it will pay off when the finished product is done, again please email ideas, the oso crew are our best customers. Wiggler

MarkSmith 10-13-2005 07:08 PM

Location is key.

WeaponX 10-13-2005 08:13 PM

Mark is trying to pry it out of us. Don't worry it's in a great spot. :D

ctadams21 10-13-2005 09:43 PM

Mark is trying to pry it out of us. Don't worry it's in a great spot. :D

Maybe just a general range????
Between Mile Marker x and mile marker y....