Like Tree0Likes

Thanks Hillbilly24

Reply
Old 10-13-2005, 10:38 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Thanks Hillbilly24

Just got in from a joyous 18 hour trek from FL with the boat. Big Thanks to Jake for dragging her up to Jax.... saved me about 12 hours

He said he hates Cuda and Russ because they only call him to hang out when Cuda gets his monthly edition of BoyPorn....

Jake is useful to SBRT... a diesel mechanic

Had about 6 pounds of tongue weight so you can imagine what 66mph feels like for 18 hours I called Sean H to see if his sister would come down and ride on the bow of the boat on my way home.... I needed about 250 pounds of weight up there

Saw Lightning Strike 38 Comp? and the Pier 57 boat ? wrapped on the way to CC this weekend but thats about it.....

Thanks again Jake and welcome to the SBRT.....

My mission yielded another valuable member Stecz.... ran the show while you were gone and did some recruiting.... not bad


























PS - E Dock is for HOMOS
Attached Thumbnails
Thanks Hillbilly24-act32-slim-shady1.jpg  

Last edited by masher44; 10-13-2005 at 10:40 PM.
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:40 PM
  #2
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: Thanks Hillbilly24

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44
Just got in from a joyous 18 hour trek from FL with the boat. Big Thanks to Jake for dragging her up to Jax.... saved me about 12 hours

He said he hates Cuda and Russ because they only call him to hang out when Cuda gets his monthly edition of BoyPorn....

Jake is useful to SBRT... a diesel mechanic

Had about 6 pounds of tongue weight so you can imagine what 66mph feels like for 18 hours I called Sean H to see if his sister would come down and ride on the bow of the boat on my way home.... I needed about 250 pounds of weight up there

Saw Lightning Strike 38 Comp? and the Pier 57 boat ? wrapped on the way to CC this weekend buts thats about it.....

Thanks again Jake and welcome to the SBRT.....

My mission yielded another valuable mamber Stecz.... ran the show while you were gone and did some recruiting.... not bad


























PS - E Dock is for HOMOS
Seans sister must of lost weight
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:40 PM
  #3
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default Re: Thanks Hillbilly24

masher glad you had a good trip... i just woke up, got in at 5 am this morning.. how did it trailer the rest of the way???
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:42 PM
  #4
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: Thanks Hillbilly24

i tried to get a road block setup for ya, i said i know of a boat full of s-bags heading north out of florida....
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:43 PM
  #5
Registered
Thread Starter
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Re: Thanks Hillbilly24

Quote:
Originally Posted by stecz20
masher glad you had a good trip... i just woke up, got in at 5 am this morning.. how did it trailer the rest of the way???

Lousy... I threw two spares up there and put on a 3 inch drop hitch and only could get 68 mph... then when a truck went by it blew me all over the fvcking road....

Got about 16.6 mpg on the way down and 14.6 on the way back...















and I didnt calculate bag mileage very well either
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:43 PM
  #6
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: Thanks Hillbilly24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean H
i tried to get a road block setup for ya, i said i know of a boat full of s-bags heading north out of florida....
He wished!!!He would have been back yesterday
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:43 PM
  #7
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: Thanks Hillbilly24

and WTF is that trailer? converted from a bayliner or something?
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:44 PM
  #8
Registered
Thread Starter
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Re: Thanks Hillbilly24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean H
i tried to get a road block setup for ya, i said i know of a boat full of s-bags heading north out of florida....

My cargo was empty by the time I hit MS on the way back
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:45 PM
  #9
Registered
Thread Starter
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Re: Thanks Hillbilly24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean H
and WTF is that trailer? converted from a bayliner or something?

The trailer needs adjustments... needs more weight on tongue and boat needs to sit lower.... time to call Myco
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:46 PM
  #10
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: Thanks Hillbilly24

Welcome Jake to SBRT
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.