Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bearing Buddy (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114359-bearing-buddy.html)

Panther 10-14-2005 03:10 PM

Bearing Buddy

Just thought I would talk about an good experience I had with Bearing Buddy Inc.

Last Sunday I ordered two sets of Bearing Buddies for my trailer and specified 2nd day delivery so I would be sure to have them for the weekend. I ordered everything on-line but when they asked for payment they wanted me to use paypal. For some reason my paypal account expired and paypal wouldn't let me create a new account.

Anyway, I've been really busy at work and didn't have the time to call them. Three days went by, now it's Wednesday, and and I called them up give my payment information over the phone.

The woman was very nice and apologized for the paypal problem. She also made me aware that the package could not be sent out until Thursday AM and even though it's 2nd day delivery I probably wouldn't have it for the weekend. :( She suggested that I send it priority mail because it would probably arrive on the same day as 2nd day air and cost half as much. :D

The very next day (Thursday), I'm sitting at work and my secretary says that I received a package from Bearing Buddy. I was shocked because I didn't expect to receive anything until next Monday.

It turns out they sent it to me overnight priority and didn't charge me for it! :drink: They put a note in the box and said they wanted me to have them for the weekend and paid for the cost of overnight delivery.

In my opinion, this is how a business should be run. If you want repeat customers, this is the way to go! I would recommend their products to anyone because of their excellent customer service! :p

Thanks!

WARPARTY36 10-14-2005 03:50 PM

Re: Bearing Buddy

Thanks Panther :D It's good to hear something positive about a company once in a while.

Panther 10-15-2005 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Thanks Panther :D It's good to hear something positive about a company once in a while.

Just givin credit where credit is due. :D :drink:

dykstra 10-16-2005 05:03 PM

Way cool!

CAP071 10-16-2005 07:23 PM

Awesome all is not lost Yet in the world of boating :D

wwwTOPDJcom 10-17-2005 12:07 AM

I have 4 Stainless Steel ones, built pretty damn good

stecz20 10-17-2005 08:54 AM

thanks panther, your the greatest...... if only your sister was more like you....

Lucididee 10-17-2005 10:15 AM

Holy cr@p! How the hell did I get dragged into this one! Jeez, I turn into everyones punching bag. Just be careful though, I do punch back on occasion! :eek:

Maybe ya ain't so "Mr Wonderful" afterall. :rolleyes:

Panther 10-17-2005 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
thanks panther, your the greatest...... if only your sister was more like you....

Oh ohhh, what happened Dee not givin you any attention? :eek:

Getting off-topic on the thread but I don't believe I ever put up a post thanking JCPERF either.

Jeff helped me with one of my motors when I was in a bind. I wiped out a cam lobe 2 wks before my wedding. Dropped the motor off to him, he tore it down and fixed everything, dynoed it to boot and had the motor back to me in 7 days as promised! :drink: