Like Tree0Likes

02 gladiator

Reply
Old 10-20-2005, 01:45 PM
  #11
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
blume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sherman, Texas
Posts: 2,524
Default Re: 02 gladiator

the OSO boat runs very well.
Where are you steve?
tell us how few hrs. you have on that thing...
-jr
blume is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:46 PM
  #12
Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad
Platinum Member
 
pm203's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: MA and NH
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: 02 gladiator

Vortechs are very reliable. Ask Bud at Cigarette, he thinks the Vortechs are great.That boat has alot of use,probably accounting for all the maintenance. For the right price,even if you had to freshen up the motors,it might be worth it.
pm203 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:51 PM
  #13
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
STRAIGHTPRIORITY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
My Boats: 1989 Café Racer
Posts: 834
Default Re: 02 gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm203
Vortechs are very reliable. Ask Bud at Cigarette, he thinks the Vortechs are great.That boat has alot of use,probably accounting for all the maintenance. For the right price,even if you had to freshen up the motors,it might be worth it.
i agree! but im not all to fermiluar with gladiators, so im tryn to determine "the right price" and i still have never even rode in one..... only guns!
STRAIGHTPRIORITY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:51 PM
  #14
jtmiller02
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 02 gladiator

POOF, ad is gone
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:53 PM
  #15
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
STRAIGHTPRIORITY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
My Boats: 1989 Café Racer
Posts: 834
Default Re: 02 gladiator

Wtf
STRAIGHTPRIORITY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:53 PM
  #16
jtmiller02
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 02 gladiator

Get some quotes on interior freshening and some simple graphics from Ryan Beckly or similar.

I would bet you could make the OSO boat look the way you like and come out with a 525 powered boat for about $150.000 which is quite a steal for a Glad. fresh 525's fresh interior and some nice graphics to boot.
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:54 PM
  #17
Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad
Platinum Member
 
pm203's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: MA and NH
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: 02 gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAIGHTPRIORITY
i agree! but im not all to fermiluar with gladiators, so im tryn to determine "the right price" and i still have never even rode in one..... only guns!
Ride in one. Talk to anyone who has owned both,and they will tell you the Gladiator is the way to go.(if you dont need a cabin)
pm203 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:56 PM
  #18
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
STRAIGHTPRIORITY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
My Boats: 1989 Café Racer
Posts: 834
Default Re: 02 gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm203
Ride in one. Talk to anyone who has owned both,and they will tell you the Gladiator is the way to go.(if you dont need a cabin)
no need for cabin.... thats why there is hotels.... and back seats the only time ive been in mine was to clean it
STRAIGHTPRIORITY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:58 PM
  #19
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: 02 gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmiller02
POOF, ad is gone
i guess that just leaves the OSO boat....
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 02:00 PM
  #20
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
STRAIGHTPRIORITY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
My Boats: 1989 Café Racer
Posts: 834
Default Re: 02 gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmiller02
Get some quotes on interior freshening and some simple graphics from Ryan Beckly or similar.

I would bet you could make the OSO boat look the way you like and come out with a 525 powered boat for about $150.000 which is quite a steal for a Glad. fresh 525's fresh interior and some nice graphics to boot.
probably close to that, but im just gettin kindof tired of buying a quality "new to me" boat and having to do freshen up everything, i really want something that looks good runs good and i can put in and go!
STRAIGHTPRIORITY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
dhlaw
Cigarette
9
08-02-2005 09:23 PM
Blue by You
Cigarette
5
12-18-2004 11:41 PM
mcraymond3
Cigarette
16
05-19-2004 11:01 PM
sauron
General Boating Discussion
3
12-09-2003 11:31 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.