Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   02 gladiator (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114775-02-gladiator.html)

STRAIGHTPRIORITY 10-20-2005 01:04 PM

Re: 02 gladiator

Soooooo what happend to the add??

jtmiller02 10-20-2005 01:09 PM

Are you planning on boating this winter or not until spring? If not until spring I'm sure steve wanting to sell his boat would be happy to assist you in having the boat fresh and ready to go when you are ready for boating season to start. I'd suggest calling Steve and just bounce some ideas around, never know what you might be able to work out.

STRAIGHTPRIORITY 10-20-2005 01:16 PM

Not a bad idea!

STRAIGHTPRIORITY 10-20-2005 01:19 PM

what will a side by side with 525's do..... upper 80's 88 or so?

jtmiller02 10-20-2005 01:44 PM

Side by side 500's are 87 range so maybe a little faster, the 525 doesn't give you a ton more power, but its a much better engine package than the 500 is.

STRAIGHTPRIORITY 10-20-2005 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by customryder
you need this :D much faster & handles better :D

I dont believe i would leave the cig family..... nice boat though

Tom A. 10-20-2005 03:10 PM

Customryder, I've seen the boat on ebay and in the classifieds. I am in the market for a zr or gladiator and was wondring if you could pm me your reserve price and or your bottomline price. Asking price is slightly out of my $ range but... :rolleyes:

P.S.- Your boat looks beautiful.

thedonz 10-20-2005 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by STRAIGHTPRIORITY
probably close to that, but im just gettin kindof tired of buying a quality "new to me" boat and having to do freshen up everything, i really want something that looks good runs good and i can put in and go!

not trying to be a smarta$$ or anything but buy a cc like a concept with twin mercs if what ya want is turn key and go all the times. in performace boats your not always going to be turn key and go sometimes yes but not all the times :rolleyes:

jr

pm203 10-20-2005 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by customryder
you need this :D much faster & handles better :D

Customryder,
You are like a pesty mosquito that always comes back.Always hijacking threads to promote your inferior Zr.....Much faster and handles better? In your dreams! Please stop breathing the paint fumes and come back to earth.:D

customryder 10-20-2005 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by pm203
Customryder,
You are like a pesty mosquito that always comes back.Always hijacking threads to promote your inferior Zr.....Much faster and handles better? In your dreams! Please stop breathing the paint fumes and come back to earth.:D

I knew that would get your attn. :evilb: :D