Default Re: long lost members

What does Stinson do for Hatteras???
Old 10-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
Read what I said again...very carefully.
I did, and you are sneakily trying to imply that you are a Vietnam Combat Veteran. It is a play on words like you are a play on life. A joke, not to be taken seriously, most certainly never to be believed. A unethical, deceitful malcontent. I bet when the Vietnam Veterans were coming home you were there to protest them. You are a very unfortunate byproduct of a truly great nation.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Where is Mach 1 Shorty? He helped me set up my website,no charge
last i heard he went through a divorce, and sold the boat.

Old 10-26-2005, 07:11 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I did, and you are sneakily trying to imply that you are a Vietnam Combat Veteran. It is a play on words like you are a play on life. A joke, not to be taken seriously, most certainly never to be believed. A unethical, deceitful malcontent. I bet when the Vietnam Veterans were coming home you were there to protest them. You are a very unfortunate byproduct of a truly great nation.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Wow this thread stayed on topic for about 5 posts........

THAY is why so many have left.... To much BS.

It used to take ALL Evening to read the threads of interest but now you can do it in a few min. Stec and his biatches have replaced Travis as the wise guys in town and Travis is still lurking. It is still OSO just different I guess......

Jon
you may or may not have read this thread...however dont think for one second that sarcasm and "wise guys" evolved with one person and ends the same....Just because someone chooses a different avenue for fun, doesnt make them right or wrong..As I stated in this thread I started as people were calling really thinking there was animosity. If it's not for you, then do as fund/John did and not participate, same as I asked people in our threads. you need to be adult enough to realize that if it doesnt pertain to you and you dont want to deal with the repercussions of a statement then dont say it. You cannot silence the masses just because it's not what you want to hear.
I support funds boycott of the site and we have talked on many occasions in pm about life, boats and things in general.
you may call us silly and our humor may demaen you however our posts and the posts of E dock make up the majority of views of the threads, go look yourself. they are meant to be entertaining...thats it.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:27 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DJD
people have found hotels for me, Dave

Man DON'T make it so easy for me!!!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
you may or may not have read this thread...however dont think for one second that sarcasm and "wise guys" evolved with one person and ends the same....Just because someone chooses a different avenue for fun, doesnt make them right or wrong..As I stated in this thread I started as people were calling really thinking there was animosity. If it's not for you, then do as fund/John did and not participate, same as I asked people in our threads. you need to be adult enough to realize that if it doesnt pertain to you and you dont want to deal with the repercussions of a statement then dont say it. You cannot silence the masses just because it's not what you want to hear.
I support funds boycott of the site and we have talked on many occasions in pm about life, boats and things in general.
you may call us silly and our humor may demaen you however our posts and the posts of E dock make up the majority of views of the threads, go look yourself. they are meant to be entertaining...thats it.
You may or may not have read my post that you quoted. This thread was started to find out were people have gone. Instead it turns into a rip on Catman. I could care less what people post. If I am not interested I skip over it. If I am then I read it. Stec is a puke from NY but he is a funny puke so I read his stuff and laugh. Not sure what you mean in your post?
Old 10-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think rob took it the wrong way.. jon and i get a long well, we do not agree on anything, not even watts and volts... i thought that was pretty funny, had you going a little while with that one... anyway, jon is good people, its not his fault hes a mass hole...
Old 10-26-2005, 08:51 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally Posted by stecz20
i think rob took it the wrong way.. jon and i get a long well, we do not agree on anything, not even watts and volts... i thought that was pretty funny, had you going a little while with that one... anyway, jon is good people, its not his fault hes a mass hole...
What are we seeing the new softer side of Stec? Your women making you soft or what? I mean soft some place else then your GUT!!!! Some day we will have a demonstration about Watts and volts. You will get me with 100,000 volts off a Vandagraph genorator, then I will get you with 1000 Watts off a battery and we will see who is still standing.....
Old 10-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was f ing with you about that... you still dont get it, god your dumb.. and ugly... soft this, i did not want to see the wrath of my people unleashed on your ass... i could not bare to see that happen...

Quick Reply: long lost members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.