Notices

long lost members

Old 11-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: long lost members

Originally Posted by DJD
Ahhh, I remember those days. I have met & am still friends with many OSOers. I have given away perf. parts that were sitting in the garage to people who needed things but were having problems with cash, I have found people to pick up or deliver parts for me (and they never charged), I've borrowed special tools, people have found hotels for me, marinas and I have gained countless tips & local information of all the different places I have taken a boat. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen still, I guess it was a smaller, close nit bunch way back in the beginning.
Dave
You even managed to get a couple of nit-wits to drive 1500 miles in ONE DAY to pick up your old resin bucket of a Cig! Man that was a fun trip!!! They ever get that hi-lo running right? LOL!!!

I used to come here more... but as many have said... there seems to be too much BS he said-she said crap.

I met Catmando... seemed like a nice enough fellow... if not a little loud at times! LOL!! How many of you have actually MET him??

I consider Troutly and his wife to be good friends of mine, boated with them many times..... I surely hope the recant is the truth. Trust me, I will find out. I've refrained from calling him out of respect. How many of you stone throwers have actually MET him and his wife?

Anyway, I digress. I talk to Traviss now and then. He's busy working... trying to sell the PQ to step UP to a bigger boat! Twins no less!!! Go Trav!!! Oh, and he has been banned from EVER running his boat on his parent's lake again. Sherrif apparently told him to stay off or go to jail! He's a Trouble maker with a WAY loud boat!!

Oh, and Audiofn, while truely being an ugly chick (get a hair cut!), is one of the best friends a person could ever wish for. Still have that long block Jon... still on the stand... still needing to be assembled! Man am I a procrastinator!!

And Scott, next time you're in Grand Rapids or the Holland area, gimme a shout... we'll do lunch or a beer after work.

Last edited by Waterfoul; 11-18-2005 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:17 PM
JnT
Registered

Originally Posted by Vyper340
What does Stinson do for Hatteras???
Last time I talked to him he was doing systems troubleshooting during deliveries. When a new owner buys a boat they take the boat out on a shakedown cruise to ensure no gremlins show up later. He is a real nice fellow.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:23 PM
JnT
Registered

Wellby has sold his house and is building a huge shop on some land in the TX country.He is doing good!
Old 11-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Well Troutly is doing fine. Hopes are high for a good outcome.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:00 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

when you say RPM is done is he out of business or did someone take him for a ride. Bought a trailer from him and had all kinds of problems getting it titled.