Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   im in love... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115099-im-love.html)

offshoredrillin 10-25-2005 03:58 PM

Re: im in love...

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I'll call you tonight. As long as they open Lauderdale airport I'm headed down. I read there is a curfew from 7pm-7am in effect right now.......WITH NO ALCOHOL SALES DURING IT. :mad: Hopefully that will be lifted, but good thing the condo is stocked. :drink:

the curfew is still on at 7 pm, just heard from a friend, the westin area and lauderdale and lower boca was hit pretty hard...Marina 1 lost one of their buildings....

LEOPAJM 10-25-2005 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
All my guys confirmed yesterday and are searching for flights. I want you to take a ride with me on friday though to give me your comparison since Dietz never dared. Let's hope they stay big for three more weeks. NK

Sounds Good !

See ya down there !

JM :drink:

Panther 10-25-2005 04:36 PM

I don't think they had the 42X in 2000 so it has rocker built into the bottom. From what I remember the 42 Tigers never really ran to well with SSM's that's why they build the 42X with a straight bottom.

Anyone else know?

SLINGSHOT 10-25-2005 04:46 PM

i thinki t had it had bigger zuls in it and it had problems with the gas tanks and was at cigarette for awhile waiting to be fixed{2002 era}........ be careful sean knows the whole deal

dreamer 10-25-2005 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
I don't think they had the 42X in 2000 so it has rocker built into the bottom. From what I remember the 42 Tigers never really ran to well with SSM's that's why they build the 42X with a straight bottom.

Anyone else know?

the t/s didnt run well thats why they went to the 42x t/s

i think :rolleyes:

Nauti Kitty 10-25-2005 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Panther

Anyone else know?

They ran great. When they stepped them it turned into a disaster so they changed the bottom to the x and fixed it. The straight bottom 6 boats ran nice. NK

Nykamp 10-25-2005 05:00 PM

That boat looked flawless last year at this time at Pete P. sales shop, Herbie Stotlers old shop. It is sweet in person, narrow beams ride better in REAL water. Steve.

dreamer 10-25-2005 05:00 PM

my hero

btw dont you ever work?

Nauti Kitty 10-25-2005 05:48 PM

Nykamp works very hard! He is constantly detailing his ride. NK :drink:

dreamer 10-25-2005 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Nykamp works very hard! He is constantly detailing his ride. NK :drink:

talking about YOU!