Like Tree0Likes

Thank You!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2005, 12:10 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
Default Re: Thank You!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE
Thanks so much everyone for ALL the help and support.What a truly GREAT bunch of people you are......
Time to turn the dogs Loose......
Steve

Steve,
That's the way, buddy! Remember, your kids will need you to be strong and fight for your right to see them! Let 'er RIP!!
She'll be sorry she ever started this BS......
Dean
Old 10-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Registered

My Boats: 162 scout flats 90 merc

steve glad you are doing better, we are hear if you need us you oso family .

Last edited by fountain1fan; 10-31-2005 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:58 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

My Boats: 1989 10 mtr Fountain

Steve..... I see you have alot of real good advice here from your boating family. Does'nt seem like there's too much more that I can add to.

Keep your chin up, and live to make her regret that she ever even started all the BS that she's puttin you through. In the end, the strong survive, and you are definately "the strong"
Frank & Lois
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1993 Cigarette Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy
As you travel through life there are always those times when decisions just have to be made. When the choices are hard, and solutions seem scarce, and the rain seems to soak your parade. There are some situations where all you can do is simply let go and move on, Gather your courage and choose a direction that carries you toward a new dawn....So pack up your troubles and take a step forward- the process of change can be tough, But think about all the excitement ahead if you can be stalwart enough!! Perhaps you'll find comfort in knowing your friends are supportive of all that you do, and believe that whatever decisions you make, they'll be the right choices for you. So keep putting one foot in front of the other, and taking your life day by day... There's a brighter tomorrow that's just down the road - - Best Wishes... Lucy
Great words Lucy.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:06 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

My Boats: 37 Outerlimits & Sweetwater 2486 Tritoon 140HP

Steve,
My internet was down all weekend at home, but Dan told me the general jist. Let us knowif you need anything. We get together quite often on Friday nights with the boating group here for dinner/drinks so if you're interested to just hang out with friends.

One day at a time.

Mark
Old 10-31-2005, 05:26 PM
Registered

My Boats: 377 Scarab

Hey Steve,
It looks like the good stuff is already being put into play. Put one fooot in front of the other and don't fall into the pit she's digging for herself.
Jeff
Old 11-01-2005, 05:53 AM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

My Boats: boating & cars

I've always heard that there's a thin line between love and hate.Right now I'm just looking for the line of indifference.....And I know I will soon find it....

32 Fever,Might take you up on dinner offer so keep me in mind,I might also need an open bolster seat for my fat a-s next summer....

Lucy,Thanks for the WISE words.

Roger,If you need any help twisting wrenches on that Cig,let me know.....

el indiio,Hope you send the bill before my soon to be ex gets her cut

Donna,I may need to vent from time to time,and will keep you in mind.

Payton,Thanks for being there big guy,I owe ya

Dan,I may need a sugar high and will come calling on you first...

Heather,I REALLLLLY hope you have someone in your life that is as special as you are...

Frank,I've never been over 80mph in a boat and I know that you're just the guy that can fix that

Thanks again everyone......And please e-mail me your phone numbers A.S.A.P. ....AS I will SOON be losing phone and internet service

Steve
Old 11-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy
As you travel through life there are always those times when decisions just have to be made. When the choices are hard, and solutions seem scarce, and the rain seems to soak your parade. There are some situations where all you can do is simply let go and move on, Gather your courage and choose a direction that carries you toward a new dawn....So pack up your troubles and take a step forward- the process of change can be tough, But think about all the excitement ahead if you can be stalwart enough!! Perhaps you'll find comfort in knowing your friends are supportive of all that you do, and believe that whatever decisions you make, they'll be the right choices for you. So keep putting one foot in front of the other, and taking your life day by day... There's a brighter tomorrow that's just down the road - - Best Wishes... Lucy
lucy are you still writting for hallmark?..................just beautiful...........m.m...........
Old 11-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1997 35' Fountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE

Dan,I may need a sugar high and will come calling on you first...
I have you covered!
Dan
Old 11-02-2005, 01:05 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!

Hey Steve, there's always an open bolster for you on my boat. I've always told you that I'd be your "huckleberry" out on a run,---- now then, she ain't much, but she sure sounds bad. I mean, my hog ain't no go fast boat like that there Baja you gots , but spur them "giddy up" levers and she'll buck for ya!

Anyway Steve, you have my number, call me anytime---the door to my home is always open to you as well if you need to get out of Dodge for a while.

Last edited by KAAMA; 11-02-2005 at 01:08 AM.