Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mascara's New Ride!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116111-mascaras-new-ride.html)

Titan 11-09-2005 08:50 PM

Mascara's New Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Since we all have heard our Buddy Mascara wants to upgrade lets let the secret out of the bag! I have obtained information from a secret yet reliable source that there has been a handshake deal between friends contigent open Mascara selling his boat of course. So com on all you Hustler Boys step up to the plate and buy this puppy!!!!!!!!

Titan 11-09-2005 08:55 PM

Re: Mascara's New Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
So He can Buy Something Like This????

Titan 11-09-2005 08:56 PM

:drink: :D

nolimits 11-09-2005 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The new ride!! Please help him... :D

36GladiatorNewYork 11-09-2005 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by nolimits
The new ride!! Please help him... :D

Hey Steve how are you

nolimits 11-09-2005 09:56 PM

Fine Gary, how are you? Is the boat down south??

Lucididee 11-09-2005 10:00 PM

Mascara wants an OL :eek:

NJgr8ful 11-09-2005 11:47 PM

How many square bags is the Mascara Hustler worth? :eek: :confused: :D

ratman 11-09-2005 11:56 PM

he wants to trade up to something with a makeup mirror, the lil house boat has a full bath with his and his vanities :eek:

Wasabe 11-10-2005 12:31 AM

Hey Baby :p

hugetime1 11-10-2005 05:05 AM

more pic's of the hustler.

NJgr8ful 11-10-2005 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
more pic's of the hustler.

yeah ... and $$$$$

Titan 11-10-2005 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by ratman
he wants to trade up to something with a makeup mirror, the lil house boat has a full bath with his and his vanities :eek:

I did hear that he has recruited his sailor friends to be the Dock Boys!!!! Let me find the picture to illustrate!!!!

Titan 11-10-2005 06:29 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay here are the Pics of Mascara's new crew for 06.. Coming to a Poker Run Near You!!!!!

OldSchool 11-10-2005 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Hey Baby :p

:eek: :eek:

Wasabe 11-10-2005 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
:eek: :eek:

:evilb:

LIOPA 11-10-2005 11:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Frankly I am surprised Anthony is going to sell that BAD ASS Hustler after all the trick mods he did the past year. That is one FAST CHEETAH !!!

Semper Fi 11-10-2005 12:44 PM

What are the mods he did to the boat? What speed is it running now? What is he asking for the boat? :D

Titan 11-10-2005 01:11 PM

PM Cheetah344 and ask him......

ratman 11-10-2005 01:25 PM

What are the mods he did to the boat?
over sized mirrors in the bath with hollywood make up artist inspired lighting, monagramed toilet paper holder, matching carpets for toilet tank, lid and small u shaped rug for floor in front of toilet, new toilet/bidet combo, large gold hook installed on shower wall for oversized hot water/duechebag combo, large custom mascara rack in medicine chest(holds 48 colors), wall mounted cold cream dispenser, and he did something to the engine thingies to make it louder :p

Semper Fi 11-10-2005 02:52 PM

over sized mirrors in the bath with hollywood make up artist inspired lighting, monagramed toilet paper holder, matching carpets for toilet tank, lid and small u shaped rug for floor in front of toilet, new toilet/bidet combo, large gold hook installed on shower wall for oversized hot water/duechebag combo, large custom mascara rack in medicine chest(holds 48 colors), wall mounted cold cream dispenser, and he did something to the engine thingies to make it louder :p

right, right, right :D Sounds more like Mary K's boat :eek:

Semper Fi 11-10-2005 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
PM Cheetah344 and ask him......

I tried to PM him...I used Cheetah344 and Mascara and the system didn't recognise either name. Anyone know Mascara's screen name? I tried capital letter(s) and other ways :(

Wasabe 11-10-2005 03:37 PM

Check your PM

Semper Fi 11-10-2005 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Check your PM

Titan 11-10-2005 04:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Now this is some really funny stuff!!!!!! :D I am a little scared you knew all the termanology but I am guessing you had some help from Mascara's boys!!!!!!!!!

CHEETAH34 11-10-2005 04:25 PM

yo ratman you have me rolling on the floor ....thats some funny **** :D :D

LIOPA 11-10-2005 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I tried to PM him...I used Cheetah344 and Mascara and the system didn't recognise either name. Anyone know Mascara's screen name? I tried capital letter(s) and other ways :(

THE SPIRITUAL ADVISOR for S>B>R>T had to much spirit it seems

MASCARA' s screen name is CHEETAH34 ........ NOT 344

CHEETAH34 11-10-2005 04:28 PM

hey sh1t stirrer....i have one thing to say to you............POP POP GOES THE .. ........... .....?

Titan 11-10-2005 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
hey sh1t stirrer....i have one thing to say to you............POP POP GOES THE .. ........... .....?

What does that mean. Go start a thread about Flipper and break his shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEETAH34 11-10-2005 04:31 PM

you want pics of the mascara ...i will give you pics of the badest cheetah there is .....my JC PERFORMANCE MOTORS PUSH MY BABY TO 108.BEST MOTORS BUILT.THANKS JEFF. :drink:

LIOPA 11-10-2005 04:32 PM

WTF is that ? :eek:

CHEETAH34 11-10-2005 04:32 PM

What does that mean. Go start a thread about Flipper and break his shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY DONNY YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS......POP POP GOES THE................... :eek: :eek: :( :mad: :p

LIOPA 11-10-2005 04:34 PM

HEY DONNY YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS......POP POP GOES THE................... :eek: :eek: :( :mad: :p

You must mean the CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES for the new ride :drink:

Titan 11-10-2005 04:36 PM

You can say whatever you want Boss. I am not the guy that has to defend there sexual preference............. :D

Panther 11-10-2005 04:36 PM

So He can Buy Something Like This????

Geeze, that boat is getting passed around like a hot potato.

Does Eddie have something else in store?

CHEETAH34 11-10-2005 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by LIOPA
You must mean the CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES for the new ride :drink:

YEAH YEAH YEAH YOUR FUNNY PAUL ....BUT MY BOY KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS....... :evilb: :evilb: ...WILL IT BE READY BY APRIL OF 06 OR?????????????

Titan 11-10-2005 04:38 PM

YEAH YEAH YEAH YOUR FUNNY PAUL ....BUT MY BOY KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS....... :evilb: :evilb: ...WILL IT BE READY BY APRIL OF 06 OR?????????????

AyIII AyIII AyIII

Yes It will

LIOPA 11-10-2005 04:39 PM

DONNY POP POP ?

APRIL '06 HMMMMM.........We need to ask the SPIRITUAL ADVISOR

Titan 11-10-2005 04:39 PM

Don't Knock It to you see it run bro.. There was no ass hop. Just wait to it is dialed in and it really gets moving..........

CHEETAH34 11-10-2005 04:39 PM

You can say whatever you want Boss. I am not the guy that has to defend there sexual preference............. :D

BRO DONT BE GETTIN ALL PERSONAL ...AND JEALOUS THAT IM THE PRETTY MASCARA MAN THAT GETS ALLLLLLLL THE CHICS .....JUST BECAUSE YOUR MARRIED AND YOUR WIFE WOULDNT LET YOU FINISH YOUR BOAT FOR THE SEASON OF 05 GUY.....SO HATE THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER... :eek: :evilb: :evilb: :drink: