HOW TO ROCK THE DOCK, for less than $50.00 >

HOW TO ROCK THE DOCK, for less than $50.00

Notices

HOW TO ROCK THE DOCK, for less than $50.00

Old 11-11-2005, 12:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: HOW TO ROCK THE DOCK, for less than $50.00

i have a fm transmitter hook up to out put of my stereo get out just short of a 1/4 mile .
Old 11-11-2005, 07:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by amer3
i have a fm transmitter hook up to out put of my stereo get out just short of a 1/4 mile .
1/4 mile

What brand is it ? My Sirius unit only goes about 20 feet.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Update: Last night over a Bud I didcussed this with Fred Hurlbut [ Desperado ]. That is when Fred is at his best. He worked with me on what I will call the "ipod project".
Fred reminded me that we had out best results when we combined the iTrip transmitter [ plugs in top of ipod] with
the iCar Play Wireless [ plugs in bottom]. At LO Poker Run it was so funny as we had the ipod fastened with duct tape to a pole and elevated as high as we could to increase the range and bring more boats into play. You can gess that it turned into one big party and we lost our focus. Now if we can only get this fine tuned. Can you imagine a raft of 50 boats all with say an average of 6 speakers each - 300 speakers. Yes !! Keep your suggestions and own experience coming and we will get this right.

Note to - Marilyn D if you are following, Fred says Hi !!
Old 11-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Airhead - OOOPPPS !! I mean Airpecker - I have a long way to go to catch you at 1,649. But I'll soon have Spicy in my sights!!
Actually I won't keep up this pace for long. Got these two threads going and have one more in mind before I blast off again for FL. As long as I have the time and can contribute some and have a little fun, I will hang in here.
Airhead.....Airpecker...... ok, so thats how its going to be is it Bobtheboner
LOL, didn't take ya long to figure out the "mess with the guy's screen name thing" AirPECKER, thats even a new one

At 1650, I'm still a rookie around here compared to water foul, cig daze, cuda etc. Those guys have way too much free time on their hands apparently.

See ya in a couple weeks at Raymond's.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Airhead.....Airpecker...... ok, so thats how its going to be is it Bobtheboner
LOL, didn't take ya long to figure out the "mess with the guy's screen name thing" AirPECKER, thats even a new one

At 1650, I'm still a rookie around here compared to water foul, cig daze, cuda etc. Those guys have way too much free time on their hands apparently.

See ya in a couple weeks at Raymond's.
OK, I take it back. I can see how this could easily spin out of control!! Don't want that, do we ?
I would be happy to have you along but we are full with 8 in the boat and another 6 flying in. Can you do that ?
Old 11-11-2005, 09:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BigScotty
Now THAT'S funny!!

Bob - you around this weekend? You want to get together for a beer or something...?
Let's see now - Hockey tonight, hockey Sat night, recover Sun !!
I dunno. If I see a chance to get down to Emma's or you probably know a better spot, I will let you know. If not we will have one or in your case 9 in KW. Maybe give me your cell again.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:28 AM
NO WAKE ENFORCER
Platinum Member

http://www.hobbytron.com/Professiona...Assembled.html

6 mile range on this one, there is a 1/8 mile plus one for under $200 on that same site

good idea
Old 11-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
OK, I take it back. I can see how this could easily spin out of control!! Don't want that, do we ?
I would be happy to have you along but we are full with 8 in the boat and another 6 flying in. Can you do that ?
OK Bob, now I'm confused, not that that's anything new but are you asking if I can put 14 people in my cat? sure, stuff 6 in each sponson, two more under the engine hatch and 6 in the seats

Hey Big Scotty, maybe you should come to Raymond's party too?
Old 11-11-2005, 11:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Airpacker
OK Bob, now I'm confused, not that that's anything new but are you asking if I can put 14 people in my cat? sure, stuff 6 in each sponson, two more under the engine hatch and 6 in the seats

Hey Big Scotty, maybe you should come to Raymond's party too?
Now I'm confused - 6 in each sponson is 12, 2 under the hatch makes 14 and 6 in the seats is 20. Ha, ha ha. - I knew I was smarter than you.
Just to clear up the confusion I was suggesting you fly into KW and hook up w/ us down there.
And yes, BigScotty is welcome and should be coming to DoubleR's party. It's the best.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Registered

OOOOOOPS, did I think about the 6 illegals in the sponsons outloud again. My bad

I had a good joke with the US immigration dudes when I trailered down to GLH's Lake Champlain run about how many "illegals" I had stuffed in the sponsons.

I'd love to hit KW but work is too frantic these days. That and the wifes buggin about doin a cruise next month and ya know what they say, Happy wife, Happy life

Quick Reply: HOW TO ROCK THE DOCK, for less than $50.00

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.