Notices

Sold!!!

Old 11-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sold!!!

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Well, its gone and on its way down south.
I know one thing for sure, the day you sell the boat is not one of two of the best days of a boaters life. I had many more enjoyable times spent on it.

Anyways... looks like I'll be scamming rides for a while.

It is one of the best days Rob. Just think you don't have to think about it again. You can always tag along with me anytime.. Congrats now start looking for the next!!!!
Old 11-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

WTF did you do that for????

Just kiddin.. What's next?
Old 11-15-2005, 07:41 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

The tough part was deciding to sell it. Once that was done, it was like breaking up with a girlfriend(when i had'em). Once I decided to let it go, didn't really want to see it that much.
Anyway, I can see I'll be boatless for a sometime, with 3kids(youngest 1yr), major home remodeling, and the wife would like something bigger(settin my self up there), so it'll take some time to save up, plus running it will be more $.

Thanks for all the offers guys, I hope to take you up next year. I'm sure those few rides will ease the pain.
I have some buds w/ sea rays I can cruise on, and my dad has a fishing boat, so I can always go out there too.

Jeff, you parents amberjack still for sale? Can you pull the engines and build'em to 750hp and have it rigged w/ Arnesons?

Too bad for you guys... I'll still be around here!
Old 11-15-2005, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

The tough part was deciding to sell it. Once that was done, it was like breaking up with a girlfriend(when i had'em). Once I decided to let it go, didn't really want to see it that much.
Anyway, I can see I'll be boatless for a sometime, with 3kids(youngest 1yr), major home remodeling, and the wife would like something bigger(settin my self up there), so it'll take some time to save up, plus running it will be more $.

Thanks for all the offers guys, I hope to take you up next year. I'm sure those few rides will ease the pain.
I have some buds w/ sea rays I can cruise on, and my dad has a fishing boat, so I can always go out there too.

Jeff, you parents amberjack still for sale? Can you pull the engines and build'em to 750hp and have it rigged w/ Arnesons?

Too bad for you guys... I'll still be around here!

hey Rob you are a straight up no bull$hit guy.I like that.Look foward to seeing you in freeport or any where.you got a spot on my rigg any time......this time you can drive....mark......
Attached Images  
Old 11-15-2005, 09:01 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Coming to Florida Feb 16th!!!!

thanks for the kind words.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:02 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Titan
Congrats now start looking for the next!!!!
Aren't we all always looking for our next?
Or am I the only sick one?
Old 11-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aren't we all always looking for our next?
Or am I the only sick one?

You are not the sick one. We are all sick to be interested by this sport.. I already have my sights set on a Twin Step Gun. In like 7-8 years. This way I will have my first son by then. Need a full time helper with a vessel that big to take care of.... And of course with 1000's and 6's Yeh baby!!!!!
Old 11-15-2005, 01:26 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

The good news is... I can almost find something I like every day on this site. And the price is not out of reason... like a new OL or Cig.
So when the time comes, it'll be easy.
Or I can just drag indio to go shoppin w/ me.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

I hear ya. The day I sold my blackhawk was a very sad day indeed. I remember standing in the driveway and watching it pull away. I still miss that boat
Old 11-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

The good news is... I can almost find something I like every day on this site. And the price is not out of reason... like a new OL or Cig.
So when the time comes, it'll be easy.
Or I can just drag indio to go shoppin w/ me.
you dont have to drag me just ask..........we will find you a blue lite special.............rob you have met me and my partner Lucy.you have not only seen my boat in pics.you rode in the Atlantic in strong island with us so you know how I keep a boat and how i drive.So when you are ready let me know.....I know of a 32 seahawk with history for you........no power......m.m.....

Quick Reply: Sold!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.