Like Tree0Likes

Sold!!!

Reply
Old 11-14-2005, 08:25 PM
  #11
Registered
 
Titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mill Neck, NY
My Boats: 33 Stratos, Sweet 16 Donzi
Posts: 2,275
Default Re: Sold!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrider
Well, its gone and on its way down south.
I know one thing for sure, the day you sell the boat is not one of two of the best days of a boaters life. I had many more enjoyable times spent on it.

Anyways... looks like I'll be scamming rides for a while.

It is one of the best days Rob. Just think you don't have to think about it again. You can always tag along with me anytime.. Congrats now start looking for the next!!!!
Titan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 08:26 PM
  #12
Geronimo36
Gold Member
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elkton, MD
My Boats: 36' Apache Warrior / 22' Apache Scout
Posts: 11,838
Default Re: Sold!!!

WTF did you do that for????

Just kiddin.. What's next?
Panther is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:41 AM
  #13
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
Stormrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
My Boats: 2003 28 Pantera - SOLD
Posts: 8,811
Default Re: Sold!!!

The tough part was deciding to sell it. Once that was done, it was like breaking up with a girlfriend(when i had'em). Once I decided to let it go, didn't really want to see it that much.
Anyway, I can see I'll be boatless for a sometime, with 3kids(youngest 1yr), major home remodeling, and the wife would like something bigger(settin my self up there), so it'll take some time to save up, plus running it will be more $.

Thanks for all the offers guys, I hope to take you up next year. I'm sure those few rides will ease the pain.
I have some buds w/ sea rays I can cruise on, and my dad has a fishing boat, so I can always go out there too.

Jeff, you parents amberjack still for sale? Can you pull the engines and build'em to 750hp and have it rigged w/ Arnesons?


Too bad for you guys... I'll still be around here!
Stormrider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:45 AM
  #14
Registered
 
el indio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,855
Default Re: Sold!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrider
The tough part was deciding to sell it. Once that was done, it was like breaking up with a girlfriend(when i had'em). Once I decided to let it go, didn't really want to see it that much.
Anyway, I can see I'll be boatless for a sometime, with 3kids(youngest 1yr), major home remodeling, and the wife would like something bigger(settin my self up there), so it'll take some time to save up, plus running it will be more $.

Thanks for all the offers guys, I hope to take you up next year. I'm sure those few rides will ease the pain.
I have some buds w/ sea rays I can cruise on, and my dad has a fishing boat, so I can always go out there too.

Jeff, you parents amberjack still for sale? Can you pull the engines and build'em to 750hp and have it rigged w/ Arnesons?


Too bad for you guys... I'll still be around here!

hey Rob you are a straight up no bull$hit guy.I like that.Look foward to seeing you in freeport or any where.you got a spot on my rigg any time......this time you can drive....mark......
Attached Images
 
el indio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:01 AM
  #15
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
Stormrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
My Boats: 2003 28 Pantera - SOLD
Posts: 8,811
Default Re: Sold!!!


Coming to Florida Feb 16th!!!!

thanks for the kind words.
Stormrider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:02 AM
  #16
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
Stormrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
My Boats: 2003 28 Pantera - SOLD
Posts: 8,811
Default Re: Sold!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan
Congrats now start looking for the next!!!!
Aren't we all always looking for our next?
Or am I the only sick one?
Stormrider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:11 PM
  #17
Registered
 
Titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mill Neck, NY
My Boats: 33 Stratos, Sweet 16 Donzi
Posts: 2,275
Default Re: Sold!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrider
Aren't we all always looking for our next?
Or am I the only sick one?

You are not the sick one. We are all sick to be interested by this sport.. I already have my sights set on a Twin Step Gun. In like 7-8 years. This way I will have my first son by then. Need a full time helper with a vessel that big to take care of.... And of course with 1000's and 6's Yeh baby!!!!!
Titan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:26 PM
  #18
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
Stormrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
My Boats: 2003 28 Pantera - SOLD
Posts: 8,811
Default Re: Sold!!!

The good news is... I can almost find something I like every day on this site. And the price is not out of reason... like a new OL or Cig.
So when the time comes, it'll be easy.
Or I can just drag indio to go shoppin w/ me.
Stormrider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:32 PM
  #19
Registered
Trade Score: (1)
 
onesickpantera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
My Boats: 1999 Pantera 24 Sport
Posts: 4,261
Default Re: Sold!!!

I hear ya. The day I sold my blackhawk was a very sad day indeed. I remember standing in the driveway and watching it pull away. I still miss that boat
onesickpantera is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:34 PM
  #20
Registered
 
el indio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,855
Default Re: Sold!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrider
The good news is... I can almost find something I like every day on this site. And the price is not out of reason... like a new OL or Cig.
So when the time comes, it'll be easy.
Or I can just drag indio to go shoppin w/ me.
you dont have to drag me just ask..........we will find you a blue lite special.............rob you have met me and my partner Lucy.you have not only seen my boat in pics.you rode in the Atlantic in strong island with us so you know how I keep a boat and how i drive.So when you are ready let me know.....I know of a 32 seahawk with history for you........no power......m.m.....
el indio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
BraceYourself
Cigarette
41
03-06-2008 09:15 PM
BUCK WILD
General Boating Discussion
8
08-09-2007 11:02 PM
BLee
Cigarette
20
09-07-2006 10:03 AM
toolman
Formula
2
06-20-2005 01:13 PM
SummerObsession
General Boating Discussion
103
07-27-2004 10:10 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.