Notices

Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Old 04-15-2011, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Wonder how fat Big Scotty is now guessing he's eating a lot of prison or welfare cheese.
ed
Old 11-24-2012, 09:14 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is from the old days of OSO.Old members will remember,new members might enjoy.Just reminiscing on the fun we had back then.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 132 Likes on 46 Posts

Kickin it old school! Lol
Old 11-24-2012, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Too Old
A little late don't ya think?

I don't know which is more pathetic. Poor Scotty's scam or all the people who so willing believed him in an attempt to rub elbows with the rich and famous.

It's been an obvious scam from very early on. Those of you who perpetuate this allowed another forum member to burn $7000. Time to step up and accept some responsibility after claiming "you know him".
Right on Fred......

by the way hows my steering wheel coming along,,,thanks for the free Trick Marine shirt, just put it in the box with the steering wheel,,cant wait to wear it,,I will do Trick Marine proud..

Ohhhh wait the UPS guy just dropped something off,,,,,,,,,
AAAHHHHHH fuk no steering wheel again... I am sure Il get it Monday.....

Last edited by boatnt; 11-24-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

A little late don't ya think?

I don't know which is more pathetic. Poor Scotty's scam or all the people who so willing believed him in an attempt to rub elbows with the rich and famous.

It's been an obvious scam from very early on. Those of you who perpetuate this allowed another forum member to burn $7000. Time to step up and accept some responsibility after claiming "you know him".
Originally Posted by Roger 1
If I remember right, I believe that Fred smelled a rat real early in this guys game.
Originally Posted by boatme
Ok well it all started with Fred (trick) not buying this story at the start

good job everyone in getting this scum red handed
Looking back..... How ironic is it that the con man smelled the con man from the get go? LMAO!!!!

The internet, aint it just grand!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
This is from the old days of OSO.Old members will remember,new members might enjoy.Just reminiscing on the fun we had back then.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Talking

I figured you would chime in,Nort.You are the master of old threads.Couldn't find the original Big Scotty thread.Bet you can.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Rob, I find your comments incredulous. You and two or three of your SBRT pals perpetuated this scam on the membership of OSO. Discrepancies in Big Scotty's story were pointed out early on by several members of OSO. The discrepancies in Scotts stories and photos were big enough to drive a truck through. The people who attempted to do the right thing found themselves on the receiving end of seething personal attacks by you, Masher and others.

The membership of OSO has been pretty damn good at exposing the phonies that occasionally frequent the site in the past. You are one of the people personally responsible for stifling those responsible enough to point it out. It's all fun until someone else is out a few thousand dollars.

Now you cast yourself as a hero for exposing Big Scotty? The reality is you were a large part of the problem.

I can only hope the forum members can learn from this mess. We needn't let a small majority of fantasy club posters dominate the general discussions.

Someone recently asked where all the "old", active posters are. I speak with many of them on a regular basis. The truth is they stopped posting when the majority of topics revolved around "square bags" and fantasy.
Oh the Irony
Old 11-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Magicfloat

New to me and damn you guys. I give my Hats off to all involved. Scum like that is truely that....scum and worth no pity at all. I hope in the end he got everything and more coming to him.

Thanks for the "bump" so i could read through.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

All this thread makes me think of is how Fred and Sunkin did the same thing... I miss talking to Sean/Airpacker on the phone...

Quick Reply: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.