Notices

Dragon Power Boats

Old 11-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Dragon Power Boats

It's a beautiful boat but how about at the docks? Looks like a pain to get out on the deck over the windshield.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,735 Likes on 3,794 Posts

when it catches the Skater Vee or a fountain they have built a fast boat. as for the looks the boat is very nice, i seen the first one at Lake X, quality and craftsmanship were very good as well. but pretty dont make it fast

Last edited by Pete B; 11-21-2005 at 09:23 AM.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
I like.

YUP WHAT HE SAID

JR
Old 11-21-2005, 10:26 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was not that impressed with the boat when I saw it in Miami.

I'm sure it is well built, but looks like it would be hard to live with around the docks, and difficult to access the bow quick and easy.

But that is just my opinion and personal taste as you mentioned.

The more important thing that concerns me is this. Are they selling and will there be any resale value?

I heard the following information third hand and would like to know from someone in the know if it is true.

Was told that there is not an actual factory. That the fiberglass and gel work are jobbed out, the rigging is jobbed out and the paint and interior are jobbed out all to different companies. The guy telling me this was concerned that if you do have a problem, who will be there to handle it?
Old 11-21-2005, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
I was not that impressed with the boat when I saw it in Miami.

I'm sure it is well built, but looks like it would be hard to live with around the docks, and difficult to access the bow quick and easy.

But that is just my opinion and personal taste as you mentioned.

The more important thing that concerns me is this. Are they selling and will there be any resale value?

I heard the following information third hand and would like to know from someone in the know if it is true.

Was told that there is not an actual factory. That the fiberglass and gel work are jobbed out, the rigging is jobbed out and the paint and interior are jobbed out all to different companies. The guy telling me this was concerned that if you do have a problem, who will be there to handle it?
Scott Smith And Craig Barrie are stand up guys who have been in the business for many years. Yes, the glass work is done outside by the same shop that built all the tooling. Once the hull is joined it is sent to the Dragon shop where it is rigged by Pete and then painted by Davis Hunter. The interior is then assembled. All under the eye of Scott and Craig. Dragon is responsible for their suppliers as is any boat company. They stand behind everything they do from start to finish. If you guys have questions e-mail them and they will get back to you in 24 hours or less.

www.dragonpowerboats.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
Old 11-21-2005, 11:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I will say that the quality of the hull is second to none.How it rides and handles, cant tell you.Also have heard conflicting reports on top speed.I like the boat, just would like to know the actual info...Also saw some diagrams of one without the partial canopy. I think that would be a hot set-up.

Last edited by pm203; 11-21-2005 at 11:09 AM.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

My buddy has one.... 21 months ago he ordered it and drove it for one weekend (2005 SCOPE run)..... I understand it's back in Florida.

I think Peter and Paul are in the mix in this company.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Back in Fla. for what??
Old 11-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Minor warranty work, nothing major.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eric told me he just wanted some trim switches placed in the throttle handle. & to get dialed in at lake x. he seems happy with it. & spoke highly of Craig.

Quick Reply: Dragon Power Boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.