Notices

P-38 ??

Old 11-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: P-38 ??

Originally Posted by POOL WHORE
At the ramp!

Justin's Scarab is tight. The motors sound healthy with the new intercoolers and smaller pulley set up. The P-38 paint scheme is unique and factory painted. Great dash detail, also. Snatch her up, if anyone is looking.

Hugh
LMAO! Good one.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamer
i get the joke

but i dont get the bravo bashing... how have i been so lucky
Because you know how to drive and throttle
Old 11-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dreamer
i get the joke

but i dont get the bravo bashing... how have i been so lucky

Shhhh .... your gonna ruin it !
Old 11-30-2005, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: P-38 ??

YEAH, YEAH, SO I MISSPELLED A WORD OH NO! ANYTHING ELSE I DID WRONG THAT YOU GUYS COULD SEE?NEVER MADE ANY MONEY SPELLING SO IT NEVER REALY MATTERED TILL NOW BUT THANKS FOR POINTING IT OUT! IM GLAD EVERYBODY LIKES THE BOAT!ONLY REASON IM SELLING IS TO BUY BIGGER AND FASTER!I JUST BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK SO NOW IVE GOT TO SELL MY OTHER ONE AS WELL.PASS IT AROUND,THE BOAT AND TRUCK AS POOLWHORE SAID ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF! IT IS TRUE ABOUT THE LOOKS THE BOAT GETS ASWELL,AT HAVASU YOU DONT EVEN NEED FUEL IN IT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME,PEOPLE ALWAYS COME OVER TO CHECK IT OUT,AND MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE WOMEN BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS WHEN MY WIFE COMES BACK FROM SHOPPING AT THE BRIDGE SHE HAS TO SHEW THEM ALL AWAY!
Attached Thumbnails P-38 ??-truck.jpg  

Last edited by JJONES; 11-30-2005 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JJONES
AT HAVASU YOU DONT EVEN NEED FUEL IN IT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME,PEOPLE ALWAYS COME OVER TO CHECK IT OUT,AND MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE WOMEN BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS WHEN MY WIFE COMES BACK FROM SHOPPING AT THE BRIDGE SHE HAS TO SHEW THEM ALL AWAY!
What a shame! I though I'm the only one that had a wife like that! She can't chase off my daughters freinds though.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

JJONES - it really is a nice looking ride. I never knew they made a 38 version with the 29 scheme.
I thought the misspelling was funny and had to point it out - it wasn't a jab at your boat. I think if you were trying to run 1000 hp in front of a Bravo, MERC-erator could be a good definition for the motor (I'm only refering to Bravo's). Oh hell, somewhere in that statement I'm gonna pizz somebody off..

Good luck selling her.

Hey Glassdave - I meant to answer your question about that "situation" with the ex's family earlier.
I'll shoot ya message or give you a call tomorrow.
Tim