Like Tree0Likes

Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply
Old 11-30-2005, 11:06 PM
  #101
Registered
 
apache21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sand Springs/Grand Lake oklahoma
Posts: 975
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdman
I believe...I think...we could...it will...it should....it will go more than 160 if it has the same bottom work done to it.........bring it...otherwise lay off all the talk about what everyone else can and will do..really..which one of you has really brought anything to the table.....was it not....just a coulple of months ago that you all were saying a nortech would never!!!!.This is the boat I was telling you about...Good day boys and remember...Never say never
I agree, I only know of two cats that have made it over 200 mph. Callan and a 36 Skater
apache21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:54 PM
  #102
Registered
 
dhlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Smyrna Beach, Florida
My Boats: 2001 Top Gun T/S, 2002 Gladiator
Posts: 2,697
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been on lake george with that boat running around and been in Jacksonville PR more than a few times. I dont think it goes 178, I dont think those mills are making 1400hp on pump gas. Thats not a hack on Bill, thats just my opinion... I have been around that boat and was at Keith's shop when the motors were there. I dont think KE would tell you they are making 1400..... BigCat was running the same motors with PSI's and making 1200hp on pump and on the edge. Ah, the debate continues!!!
dhlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 12:04 AM
  #103
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
GATORONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Florida
Posts: 952
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett,
For a legal counselor you are not very good at getting facts
GATORONE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 12:50 AM
  #104
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: TEXAS
My Boats: 32 SPECTRE
Posts: 319
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what does i take to prove max speed..max hp....gps and dyno sheets!!!!!!.... the picture shows 175 plus mph.....this guy is a class act and loves to talk boats.....ask for a ride.....
chad1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 12:55 AM
  #105
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: TEXAS
My Boats: 32 SPECTRE
Posts: 319
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gps
Attached Images
 
chad1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 07:50 AM
  #106
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Daytona Beachside
My Boats: 24 superboat 750 h.p.
Posts: 193
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to clear up any doubts...i was present and watching the 2 gps speedos....There was no glitch on the gps,this thing went right to 178 still pulling very hard....we went 160 at 43% throttle blade...comfortably i might add.So all you doubters will just have to ask Bill for the ride of your life....it was definetely mine!
flash32118 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:20 AM
  #107
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Long Island, NY
My Boats: 2011-43 Nor-Tech 1025's
Posts: 671
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad1
gps

Doesn't the GPS needle turn clockwise to 180 before the motor starts?........
The Wizard is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:21 AM
  #108
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
SCARABJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: orange park fl.
My Boats: 3900 Nor-tech V
Posts: 830
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlaw
I have been on lake george with that boat running around and been in Jacksonville PR more than a few times. I dont think it goes 178, I dont think those mills are making 1400hp on pump gas. Thats not a hack on Bill, thats just my opinion... I have been around that boat and was at Keith's shop when the motors were there. I dont think KE would tell you they are making 1400..... BigCat was running the same motors with PSI's and making 1200hp on pump and on the edge. Ah, the debate continues!!!
BRETT there is no debate..i been in the boat running a many of hours, i know it will do everything stated above, but dont take my word for it call john pompi.. what would you like for proof ?? james.
SCARABJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:39 AM
  #109
Registered
 
dhlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Smyrna Beach, Florida
My Boats: 2001 Top Gun T/S, 2002 Gladiator
Posts: 2,697
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash32118
Just to clear up any doubts...i was present and watching the 2 gps speedos....There was no glitch on the gps,this thing went right to 178 still pulling very hard....we went 160 at 43% throttle blade...comfortably i might add.So all you doubters will just have to ask Bill for the ride of your life....it was definetely mine!
Let me clear up a few things..... if that boat was going 178 it wasnt "pulling hard", and second it definitely wasnt going 160 at 43% throttle.

I have been witness to alot of smack talk about boat speeds, especially when Sean was fiddling with cats. I have never seen Gators boat at over 140mph, not at Jacksonville on the final leg with Randy Sweers on the sticks when he was running against Jokers Wild, not when he ran with Snake eyes and when he popped a motor on lake george while running side by side with the 40 Skater. There was talk of a 160 mph run from the docks at ramp at Jacksonville to the docks for the poker run...only problem was that BruceK and I were right there putting our boat in when Bill put in and unless my Gladiator runs 145mph he wasnt going 160mph.

Better stand back, Sean says his next boat will be unreal....... he just needs to get the smoke smell out of the engines!!!!!
dhlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:52 AM
  #110
Registered
Thread Starter
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlaw
Let me clear up a few things..... if that boat was going 178 it wasnt "pulling hard", and second it definitely wasnt going 160 at 43% throttle.

I have been witness to alot of smack talk about boat speeds, especially when Sean was fiddling with cats. I have never seen Gators boat at over 140mph, not at Jacksonville on the final leg with Randy Sweers on the sticks when he was running against Jokers Wild, not when he ran with Snake eyes and when he popped a motor on lake george while running side by side with the 40 Skater. There was talk of a 160 mph run from the docks at ramp at Jacksonville to the docks for the poker run...only problem was that BruceK and I were right there putting our boat in when Bill put in and unless my Gladiator runs 145mph he wasnt going 160mph.

Better stand back, Sean says his next boat will be unreal....... he just needs to get the smoke smell out of the engines!!!!!
You should know with all your cat experience
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
MikeyFIN
Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
18
01-30-2007 01:11 PM
RAGING RACER
Velocity
4
07-09-2002 09:02 PM
rdtr1p
Active Thunder
7
06-16-2002 04:33 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.