LOTO EXPANSION  and PRICING  on FIRE >

LOTO EXPANSION and PRICING on FIRE

Notices

LOTO EXPANSION and PRICING on FIRE

Old 12-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOTO EXPANSION and PRICING on FIRE

land pricing is just skyrocketing right now on anything on the water. 3 years ago porta cima lake frontage was 1000k/ft, Its now pushing 2500-3000/ft
besides the 50 million in commercial development just in 05, there is now a 26 story multi functional hotel, convention, shopping center second to none, at the tan tara kk turnoff, new bypass starting, new air flight service from kansas city or st. louis, new horney toad hotel all glass enclosed tube to shopping and toad cove, all new developments on old bagnell dam area, condos pre selling before they are built, a luxury development on island at 6mm with ferry access only. 1.2-1.6 million $ condos by cedar crest-. the commercial development on the west side of bridge is just beginning, great investment opportunity and right next to only Nicklaus designed golf course in state.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Registered

Default Re: LOTO EXPANSION and PRICING on FIRE

Originally Posted by Jesse James
did i read that right someone is developing raccoon island with starting prices over 1 mil?........damn will it have access from hh and w?
Is that the new Atlantis Island development? I heard it will have ferry service to get people to their condos. Can't believe the progress being made. I almost didn't recognize the 54-KK intersection last summer. Someone cleared a butt load of land....
Old 12-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All I can say is how sad. It's all ready too developed and busy. Can't get anywhere on 54 and get brain damage on lake by being beat to death by cruisers. It's a big lake, but not that big.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesse James
I think the one you are referring to CT is on the old Hawaiian Island at the 3mm.....had no idea about the kk development...have to swing by next time I am down..
I may be framing part of Atlantis Island if I have the time I don't know anything about the other they are not real big money units. Mark knows that everybody can't afford to spend 500,000 or more on a weekend house and it's working out for him.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:46 PM
Registered

I heard Atlantis was very affordable to...the barge service was what worried me..I didn't understand that aspect of it? Should be nice.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Banned

I believe Atlantis starts at around 200k then add for dock 25k hoist 10, pwc slip, hoist and machine 15k,and a boat that wont beat you to death 250k, and your at 500k, dont forget a dingy when the ferry is'nt working.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:52 AM
Banned

almost forgot about the new hooters, hospital trauma expansion, supercat cove marina, new home of Bud Select racing facility, party cove on water pizza delivery from tirebitters with bikini delivery girls, new Munganast cove condos and cove expansion, new flirtz totally nude complex. Sean and E-Dock gang will be hanging out at Hooters I'm sure
Old 12-12-2005, 08:09 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
almost forgot about the new hooters, hospital trauma expansion, supercat cove marina, new home of Bud Select racing facility, party cove on water pizza delivery from tirebitters with bikini delivery girls, new Munganast cove condos and cove expansion, new flirtz totally nude complex. Sean and E-Dock gang will be hanging out at Hooters I'm sure
Jim - where is the new Hooters located?
Old 12-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Harper220
All I can say is how sad. It's all ready too developed and busy. Can't get anywhere on 54 and get brain damage on lake by being beat to death by cruisers. It's a big lake, but not that big.
i agree but its not going to stop.
half the time i wish we hadnt bought a place at the 10 mm and bought past the 40, but then again, being close to the action sure is nice.

Old 12-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Registered

I like the way you think!

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Jim - where is the new Hooters located?

Quick Reply: LOTO EXPANSION and PRICING on FIRE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.