Like Tree0Likes

"White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2006, 12:07 AM
Registered

My Boats: White Lightning and 36 Skater
Default Re: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Good looking boat.The price you stated was when she is complete again,if my buddy and I understood you correctly? call me and will get those imperfections and where that guy hit you taken care of. Also did your motor guy come through? If not I can help you their also. Have some base motors or can fix what you have.

TL Reed
Old 02-13-2006, 12:55 AM
Registered

Smile Re: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Thanks to Harold,Mike,Roman,and Dave at The AQUA TOY STORE for going the extra mile on the Punch-list I created for WHITE LIGHTNING, From a Public Relations standpoint their quality and client satisfaction are second to none,real pro's!!!!! If your looking to buy give them a call you won't be disappointed.

I also would like to Thank Ed Cozzi for all of his help in this deal. He is one of the most knowledgeable guys in the business by far. We have been referring to him as Cozzi THE MAN. If you do not know ask ED Cozzi,I bet he does or can get the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis Reed
Old 02-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1982 KV Scarab

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis reed
Good looking boat.The price you stated was when she is complete again,if my buddy and I understood you correctly? call me and will get those imperfections and where that guy hit you taken care of. Also did your motor guy come through? If not I can help you their also. Have some base motors or can fix what you have.

TL Reed
Thanks Travis! Nice meeting BTW. I'll be out tomorrow for awhile. Going to pull the bolsters and rear bench. Mine as well take advantage of that car wash there I will call you tomorrow about getting those scratches fixed. Maybe yur guy could stop by sometime tomorrow and try to work up an estimate Lemme know and give me a buzz when you can!!!

Justin a/k/a OB21
Old 02-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1987 41 Apache

"Never did ask Scott 0r Ruben... but this past season they had a 41 Apache that was purchased up North they were giving the once over at the shop....It was a very clean boat,,, "

that was probably our boat you saw @ scott & ruben's. if so thanks for the compliment. did it look like this? steve & pam
Attached Thumbnails
"White Lightning" coming to LOTO-41-apache.jpg  

Last edited by unimog1300; 02-14-2006 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Wow is that nice. I don't remember seeing that Apache before. What's it's name?
Old 02-15-2006, 08:38 AM
Registered

My Boats: 578KS

Quote:
Originally Posted by unimog1300
"Never did ask Scott 0r Ruben... but this past season they had a 41 Apache that was purchased up North they were giving the once over at the shop....It was a very clean boat,,, "

that was probably our boat you saw @ scott & ruben's. if so thanks for the compliment. did it look like this? steve & pam

Yes... thats it! Sorry for the druel marks that I left all over it...

I am sure you will love that boat on the LOTO..

And with Scott & Ruben in your corner you are solid...

They have taken care of us & our Supthen (that is for sale in the classifieds ) for over 4 years... Now they are handiling our new condo on water. (38 Special)
Old 02-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Registered
VIP Member

My Boats: None

Travis:
Enjoyed our conversation yesterday. My son is so happy you like the CD of your new boat that he sent you. I will check with the Aqua Toy Store today about the new alternator. Also I will talk to Tony at Native about the valve settings.
Looking forward to attending the Shootout this summer!
Ed
Old 02-15-2006, 10:58 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBNOXUS21
Thanks Travis! Nice meeting BTW. I'll be out tomorrow for awhile. Going to pull the bolsters and rear bench. Mine as well take advantage of that car wash there I will call you tomorrow about getting those scratches fixed. Maybe yur guy could stop by sometime tomorrow and try to work up an estimate Lemme know and give me a buzz when you can!!!

Justin a/k/a OB21
called Trevor for you,I think his brother will do the work in his bodyshop if you want.
did your machine shop get your motor together?
Old 02-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse James
I have a 3pm appointment tomorrow at my web designer's at 291 and 50 just down from Black Jack Truck Accesories...i would love to see White Lightning in person give me a call if any one will be around 913-669-7283 and will be at the 321 club in LS for a b-day party tomorrow night...

Talked to Harold {Aqua Toy Store} about that cat boat. told him you were a serious player on it. call me. Remember last time we talked
I've been on it. It will outrun a nortech and so on!!!!!!!!!! I will call cozzi and ask him also.

Travis Reed
Old 02-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Banned

Ed, season is right around the corner. make sure you invest in some good mufflers, heard this season will be more restricted by sound violations than last year 90 decibels j-2005 reg's. .
Closed Thread