Notices

"White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Old 06-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cougarman
Travis Reed,

Do you have any picture's you can post since you bought her and put it back together?

Last photo'd I've see is when it was still for sale with one engine torn down in the boat.

I'd love to see the rigging, seen bits a pieces of the hard plumbing. Lots of time a paitence. You have a great Ride !!

Jon
Sorry,I do not. I will have my girl take some,hell then I will be accused of more lies from the player haters,I can't wait.

Thank you for your compliment.

guys no text msg shorthand is this better????
Old 06-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WeaponX
I missed all the bad things that was said about Traviss wife because the thread was pulled down on the other site. But heard some of them from Travis and a couple others. I'll say that boat trash talking is one thing but if you talk about a mans wife you need a good beating.

Hey guys, not to get a big pot stirred, but I really think there were only one or maybe two at the most disrespectful comments about Mrs Reed, which were uncalled for on MWBP. There were over 14 pages of posts before they pulled it, and of these 14 pages of posts one or two sentences that were disrespectful. IMO the whole thread was started to give Travis a little red ass for revving his engines and "showing off" around party cove and what not. That's it..........it just got a little out of hand (or a lot out of hand).
Old 06-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by travis reed
Sorry,I do not. I will have my girl take some,hell then I will be accused of more lies from the player haters,I can't wait.

Thank you for your compliment.

guys no text msg shorthand is this better????
Much appreciated. (not that my opinion usually matters)

Buck
Old 06-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by senglert
Hey guys, not to get a big pot stirred, but I really think there were only one or maybe two at the most disrespectful comments about Mrs Reed, which were uncalled for on MWBP. There were over 14 pages of posts before they pulled it, and of these 14 pages of posts one or two sentences that were disrespectful. IMO the whole thread was started to give Travis a little red ass for revving his engines and "showing off" around party cove and what not. That's it..........it just got a little out of hand (or a lot out of hand).
One bad comment about my wife would be a real bad thing if I could find the guy. But like you said it's just one or two posts.
It's not MWBPs fault at all just the wrong comment from someone.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Is this over yet?
Old 06-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by P Offshore
Is this over yet?
Nope. I'm not done stirring the pot.

Buck
Old 06-13-2007, 12:51 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
LMAO, that boat barely leaves the lift!
With all of the silly chit in this thread, I might as well chime in

We brought the boat up once in like 2001, got a noise ticket and it has not been back.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by P Offshore
Is this over yet?
I got what I wanted! (thanks Travis)
Old 06-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Registered

I would like to apologize to OSO and all the great people on this site. I feel honored to be a member,and got a little out of hand trying to defend my Family based on the midwest boat party thread,which was still way out of line,especially slamming my girl. Given my involvment in the community it would not look good how I brought myself down to a few guys level. I have received numerous private e-mails from members on how sorry they are from them and those who have not apologized. Midwestboatparty does seem like a great site to visit and seems to have a lot of good people. It's over! Thanks again for all that OSO does for all of us!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

rev'em if you got'em!!!

I tried that once with my 300XS's but nobody even knew they were even started...

Quick Reply: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.