Like Tree0Likes

GOOOD MORNING OSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2002, 10:32 AM
Charter Member #1492
Charter Member

My Boats: BOATING, FAMILY, FRIENDS
Miss Amy, you be careful in that stuff. I hope all is well. Looks like this heat wave we are having will be gone by the weekend. I am sure enjoying the fuel bills. Last year we got creamed with the inflated prices coulpled with cold weather. You all have a nice day.
Old 01-30-2002, 10:36 AM
Charter Member #1492
Charter Member

Supercrash, He reminds me so much of his old man. I think he speeks better but he did get a lot of Senior in the Milk Shake. One thing I get though is he seems to be more comfortable with his position. He has an awesome staff which in my game is 99% of the job. I have always respected the VP. He was a good SEC DEF.
Old 01-30-2002, 10:37 AM
Registered

Donziman,
I plan on being careful, but the kids are begging me to make my debut at snowboarding. I'm telling you it is solid ice out there. I don't know how they can even walk on the stuff, let alone snow board. I just hope I don't fall on my ars!

Well, here goes! Hopefully I'll be back to tell you how I did. LOL!
Old 01-30-2002, 10:44 AM
Charter Member #1492
Charter Member

Miss Amy, Got to enjoy the kids. Few weeks ago the wife and I did the Snowman thing. It is amazing how a grown person/teenager can turn into a kid again. Have fun. Hey Trout, How is it going? See YA!
Old 01-30-2002, 10:44 AM
supercrash

Donziman I agree...He is smart enough to apoint the right people around him..It is 99%...unless your in a WAR , Then it's 100% , We got lucky on that one.I still feel he won't win re-election because of the economy..He may have to break the "no new tax" promise like his dad did..And use S.S. money..Remember his daddy , 90% approval and still loses the election to Slick Willy..OOOOPS

Old 01-30-2002, 10:51 AM
Charter Member #1492
Charter Member

Supercrash, the next election should be interesting. Not a smart move to say never when compomise is one of the key parts of your job. We are now spending in excess of 30Mil a day on the war effort. That is going to take its toll over time. I hope there are some good choices in the next race. With the current tabloid society it is difficult to get the best to subject themselves to that type of investigative reporting. Times sure have changed following the Watergate Scandal of the Nixon Years. It has went down hill ever since. The true test is how well you can dodge the bullets. Talk to you later.
Old 01-30-2002, 10:51 AM
supercrash

Trout...your right..Ted was a mess..He looked like his cheeks were full of something..Colon's hair looked like the bride of frankenstein with a buzz cut.

I think I'm gonna run for President...My platform....To knock off all that crazy clapping and standing..
SUPERCRASH IN 2004
"Get ready to launch some weapons"

Old 01-30-2002, 11:13 AM
Registered

Well, just as I predicted...fell right on my ass on my first attempt. I should have tied a pillow around my behind. I think I hurt my wrist more by trying to break my fall. But anyway, I soon got the hang of it and then I started to get a little cocky. So I thought I'd try some JUMPS! Oh boy...BOOM right on my ass again!

Actually, I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while! I agree with you Donzi, nothing like letting go and playing like a kid every once in awhile. As long as I don't have to make any trips to the emergency room.

Well, need to rest now and then we are heading up to the school so we can do better jumps and get BIGGER AIR! (yikes!)

Have a GREAT DAY!
Old 01-30-2002, 12:04 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

I was scanning down the replies.....just waiting for the smartass replies from ......expectidly....Catmando and Superturd.... Go figure....

well I actually had a smile for awhile though.....
Old 01-30-2002, 12:45 PM
Charter Member #1492
Charter Member

Miss Amy, How big was that ICE/DRIFT? 3 Maybe 4 Footers. What kinda speed were you getting on Radar/GPS? Have fun!