Notices

Actual Boat Questions !!!

Old 01-30-2002, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay
Now hold on just a dang minute here will ya.

This is MY boat we are all staying on correct, and I being the lord and master, not to mention The Captain of said vessel will and always have been in charge of sleeping and rubbing arrangements.

Therefore, MissAmy will be confined to the captains quarters and will be required to EARN on deck priveledges

Boatgirl, being an invited guest upon said vessell may bring along or name a male to act as cabanna boy, and martini slinger.

So Packin, as captain, I will relinquish my rubbing privledges of our guest BoatGirl to You.

The above instructions have been duly noted and shall be thoroughly carried out.

See you at LOTO
Old 01-30-2002, 08:18 PM
packinair

EI EI Captain. I think that is a fair decision. Now if I can only get boat girl to make me the martini slinger

Old 01-31-2002, 09:47 AM
Eric1969

Originally posted by Boat Girl:
<STRONG>Miss Amy, just dont tell him your reading it, and then one day suprise him with your new found knowledge...

LOTO for Memorial Day sounds good...Let me look into it...

Eric1969...It could be worse, you could not be getting answers to your question...and how do you know that I am really a girl </STRONG>
I am just kidding. I figured I had a 50% chance of you being a girl.

Old 01-31-2002, 09:50 AM
Eric1969

Originally posted by MissAmy:
<STRONG>So sorry Eric, we have really drug this thread off it's original topic, haven't we?

Scott, You'll have to work that out with Lutz.

BoatGirl, have yu ever had a pineapple martini? NUUUUUMMMMY!!!</STRONG>
Getting off the topic is fine with me. I just like learning about this stuff. Has OSO members ever gotten off the topic?

Old 01-31-2002, 09:53 AM
Eric1969

Originally posted by Ron P:
<STRONG>Eric, the best place to start is to get a subscription to Powerboat magazine. Or you can ask us questions and put up with the abuse that comes with the answers.
http://www.powerboatmag.com/</STRONG>
I found that when I ask questions I will be subject to 1/3 answers and the other 2/3 either off the topic or people giving me grief of some sort.

IMHO, the grief and teasing is what makes this forum so much fun. I love reading puder and travis' comments. Life can get way to serious and people on this board make it so much fun.

I am going to look into the books and order Powerboat Mag.

Old 01-31-2002, 09:58 AM
Eric1969

Waterfoul-
I boat at Lake Lanier in GA. There are alot of runabouts, sport boats, cruisers, and some Offshore type of boats.

In the near future I will be stepping up to a larger/faster boat, such as a Checkmate or Baja, and am trying to gather info so I can be at least somewhat educated.

Old 01-31-2002, 10:06 AM
Registered

Hey Eric,
You doing a little post whoring this morning?

I agree that most of the topics eventually stray off of their original intent and that is what makes this board FUN. But I still felt bad, just a little bit, for getting off the topic of your boat questions.

Anyway, it looks like maybe you got them answered after all, and we had a little fun while doing it!

Have a good one!
Old 01-31-2002, 10:15 AM
Eric1969

Originally posted by MissAmy:
<STRONG>Hey Eric,
You doing a little post whoring this morning?

I agree that most of the topics eventually stray off of their original intent and that is what makes this board FUN. But I still felt bad, just a little bit, for getting off the topic of your boat questions.

MissAmy,

I will forgive you since you are a Jayhawk. You are right, I am starting to more posting lately. I have to do it during the day because I would never take my time to be on the internet.
Anyway, it looks like maybe you got them answered after all, and we had a little fun while doing it!

Have a good one! </STRONG>

Old 01-31-2002, 10:32 AM
Registered

So you are a Jayhawk fan? I am a KU grad! I have to say that their basketball team this year is the best they've had any quite a few years. Maybe this is their year! Can't wait till March Madness. GO HAWKS!

See how easy it is to get off topic? LOL
Old 01-31-2002, 10:40 AM
Eric1969

MissAmy,
I am not a KU grad, I am educated!!!! J/J.

I went to THE University of Nebraska. Anyone who lives in Kansas City but says they are from Overland Park has to be from KU. Don't want to be associated with Kansas City, huh? Just giving you a hard time.

When did you graduate from KU and with what degree?