Like Tree0Likes

50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

Reply
Old 12-27-2005, 08:40 PM
  #31
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 427
Default Re: 50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

i saw you last week on A1A, near the yankee trader, but closer to the gay beach, and wouldnt have noticed you if it werent for that fine black-headed girl!!!!!! in a yellow shirt!
PurpleStuff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 08:57 PM
  #32
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default Re: 50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStuff
i saw you last week on A1A, near the yankee trader, but closer to the gay beach, and wouldnt have noticed you if it werent for that fine black-headed girl!!!!!! in a yellow shirt!
Wow, I wasn't aware I was in Florida last week. Sell me some Purplestuff!
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:01 PM
  #33
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default Re: 50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStuff
well since your a moderator i think the vote awhile back is suspect. oh, btw, nice weak yellow shirt on the beach, boy!
actually if you read the posts back there in the Mr Cig thread TSG nominated Rice hauler or Phil, so once again you're wrong...
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:11 PM
  #34
Registered
 
rouxsterre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 1,747
Default Re: 50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by spk1
I heard if you give it a good compound wax with some of that Herbal Enhancement cream, you will notice a dramatic size increase.
I tried that Herbal Enhancement Cream. Didn't do a thing for my 'gear', but my hands got longer and thicker . . .
rouxsterre is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:19 PM
  #35
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 427
Default Re: 50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Wow, I wasn't aware I was in Florida last week. Sell me some Purplestuff!

when were you in fl? im pretty sure that i saw you there and am just giving you a hard time man.... i was there from the 14th-23rd. and thought that i saw you cruising the beach with your chick....
PurpleStuff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:20 PM
  #36
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Eastern Lake Ontario
My Boats: 1989 Formula F-311-SR1
Posts: 2,896
Default Re: 50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouxsterre
I tried that Herbal Enhancement Cream. Didn't do a thing for my 'gear', but my hands got longer and thicker . . .

That's funny.................................
ThirdBird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:22 PM
  #37
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default Re: 50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStuff
when were you in fl? im pretty sure that i saw you there and am just giving you a hard time man.... i was there from the 14th-23rd. and thought that i saw you cruising the beach with your chick....

That's cool. I was there for the Christmas parade about 2 weeks ago. You might have seen us once because we walked to Beach Place one day for beers. If we were by the gay beach when you saw us, were you ON the gay beach?
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:24 PM
  #38
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 427
Default Re: 50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
That's cool. I was there for the Christmas parade about 2 weeks ago. You might have seen us once because we walked to Beach Place one day for beers. If we were by the gay beach when you saw us, were you ON the gay beach?
no there is a road that goes up and down the beach you were walking on - i was driving by. the boat parade was on the 17th i believe and that is when i saw ya'll....
PurpleStuff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:27 PM
  #39
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 427
Default Re: 50' Cig. w/ 8ft. beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
actually if you read the posts back there in the Mr Cig thread TSG nominated Rice hauler or Phil, so once again you're wrong...
he is more mr. cig than you and i will ever be.
PurpleStuff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Griff
Active Thunder
2
06-06-2007 07:05 PM
thisistank
Cigarette
25
03-15-2006 10:33 AM
onesickpantera
General Boating Discussion
45
11-04-2005 01:58 PM
FASTERDAMITT
General Boating Discussion
36
09-15-2004 10:14 AM
surfacetension
Scarab
3
01-29-2003 09:53 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.