Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   who stores there boat at home and outside. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119640-who-stores-there-boat-home-outside.html)

Strip Poker 388 01-07-2006 08:23 AM

Re: who stores there boat at home and outside.

Originally Posted by Scott B
If I ever go outside and find my boat covered in snow, I'm stocking up on ziplocks....

If you get snow,I will start going to church :rolleyes:

open87 01-07-2006 08:36 AM

you need to go to church :D:D

when you coming down ...

Downtown42 01-07-2006 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
If you get snow,I will start going to church :rolleyes:

make sure the ones with snakes on the alter.

mr_velocity 01-07-2006 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Panther
Not a problem, you can do whatever you want with Shrinkwrap. I put a door in mine every year.

Last year, I raised the engine hatch all the way and put 3 poles down the center. I had 7 ft. headroom to work on the cockpit and dash board and the engine room was wide open to work in, I called it Ft. Apache. :D

Garages are nice, wish I had one! Poly tarps look like hell and flop around in the wind all winter and chafe the side of the boat.

Nice pink trailer there Panther :eek:

I have plenty of room to get inside and even get on the deck. Snow is never a problem it just slides right off :D The black squares are vents, have 12 of them in. Not a bad cover for $40 a year.

Panther 01-09-2006 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Nice pink trailer there Panther :eek:

Mr. V, stop hijacking threads. I may be forced to report your post.! :eek: :D

mr_velocity 01-09-2006 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Panther
Mr. V, stop hijacking threads. I may be forced to report your post.! :eek: :D

What hijack, post contained info where people asked about moisture buildup and gettting into the boat. Just wanted to compliment you on your nice pink trailer as well. Although you may want to clean up the rust a little. :eek:

Panther 01-09-2006 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
What hijack, post contained info where people asked about moisture buildup and gettting into the boat. Just wanted to compliment you on your nice pink trailer as well. Although you may want to clean up the rust a little. :eek:

See, there ya go getting "off topic" again.... :rolleyes:

TTT.... :evilb:

Ran-Dom 32 01-09-2006 03:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:(

t500hps 01-09-2006 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
:(

Even being a beak boat, I would have trouble sleeping at night knowing I was responsible for that! :drink: :D

ratman 01-09-2006 06:14 PM

i live in tampa and got tired of leave getting in my cig so i cut down every tree on my property but one...i waiting to see if it behaves :D or out comes the chain saw again :evilb: