Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NH House Bill 162 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119714-nh-house-bill-162-a.html)

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 03:24 PM

Re: NH House Bill 162

Originally Posted by pm203
In fact, the head of Marine Patrol has consistently stated that the lake does not need a speed limit and that speed is not a problem on the lake.And that is FACT ,from the source.

You are exactly right, but unfortunately, these dipchits care NOTHING about fact, just their own little fiction in their own little pathetic world.

And I've got ten bucks that says this clown has to sit down to pizz.......

mopower 01-07-2006 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
And I've got ten bucks that says this clown has to sit down to pizz.......

Nah , but I'll bet Bear Lover does :rolleyes: .
Especially with their type of reason and logic or lack thereof.

LostinBoston 01-07-2006 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by ^HB162^
If the legislature does not have the right to enact a speed limit on the water (owned by the state) then they must not have the right on the highway either.

What about murder... Can they enact a law against murder.... Or would that take away your right to kill people?

Show me FACTS that high speeds has caused accidents and are unsafe. And not just in area by launch ramps and marinas, but throughout the whole lake. Ive heard thing about wakes and canoers, but if you had an IQ over 30 (which, you probably dont if you believe your own bs), you'd realize that fast boats dont throw off huge wakes.

mopower 01-07-2006 03:49 PM

It's a noise thing , plain and simple. These old pharts have nothing else to complain about. And notice , since the speed issue there hasn't been any talk about noise on Winni.com has there.
I guess we're not supposed to notice :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pm203 01-07-2006 03:59 PM

The really upsetting thing here is that the performance boat group as a whole is the safer,more knowlegeable and more courteous group of the lake.

Tazz 01-07-2006 04:08 PM

The really upsetting thing here is that the performance boat group as a whole is the safer,more knowlegeable and more courteous group of the lake.

Thats the truth...it's the guys doing circles in the small bowriders pulling tubes that cause accidents. The performance boater is usually more experienced and definately more alert.

LostinBoston 01-07-2006 04:10 PM

Thats usually the case everywhere. Overall we're more educated boaters, safer, and more aware of our surroundings in my personal experiances.

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 05:21 PM

I've been told MANY times by local law enforcement that they wished that other groups were half as responsible and courteous in general as the offshore crowd.

Suck on that "Winni***s"......

CMG 01-07-2006 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Why would you even post on this site? You actually think that you are going to change any of our minds?

PEOPLE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!! They will take your negative comments and post them up on their boards!!

Jon

exactly

Tricky919 01-07-2006 06:40 PM

Impossible to enforce !!!!!!!!!!!!

rdp145 01-07-2006 06:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Print out some of the things you have posted here and show them to "local law enforcement". See what they say about you then!

:evilb:

Quit talking to the troll

Coolerman 01-07-2006 06:51 PM

Relax people... New Hampshire boating laws do not apply to Federally Controlled Waters.

And when somebody tells you the majority don't want speed limits they are lying. In an independent poll only 8% of NH Democrats were against a speed limit, and only 29% of NH Republicans were against a speed limit.

HB162 will probably pass by acclimation (without a vote) :evilb:

:p

Anyone can make up statistics to prove points. 14% of all people know that. I've never had a near miss with any powerboats or been in any danger at high speed. The closest calls we've ever had (more times than I can count) have been at 45mph with jet ski's. Maybe instead of focusing energy and money on making speed limits that won't do jack squat for boaters safety, they should have a better program to train jet-skiers with. It should be that everyone who operates a jet-ski should go through a drivers training program similar to drivers ed no matter what their age or driving record.
On a another note, the autobahn is one of the safest roads in the world and they have a lower percentage of crashes per amount of people that drive than the US does. They have no speed limits (although they do have restrictions for crowded areas and for bad weather). What is different about it? Yes the roads are built differently and maintained better, but they have a much more intensive driver's trainging program. Anyone caught using a cell phone, eating or doing anything of the sort to distract them from driving recieves a hefty fine. There is someone on this site (can't remember who) that had a jet-skier drive in front them while in a no-wake zone. They had to put both motors in reverse to avoid them.

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 06:58 PM

Great Answer

But the question was....

Do you support the right of a majority of New Hampshire citizens, by way of their elected representatives, to enact a speed limit on Lake Winnipesaukee?

Its kind of a yes or no thing

In this particular instance, absolutely NOT.

Why? Because of the complete untruths you have purposely put forth for no other reason than to deny a group of people, who happen to own boats that YOUR GROUP DOES NOT LIKE, access to "The Lake".

In simpler terms, I do not support liars beating the drums of falsehood to further their personal agenda.

Why don't you have the simple guts to come out of the closet and state right here and now that the truth of this matter IS to rid Lake Winni of the GFBL boats. You are a lying SOB, part of a group that it is made up entirely of lying SOBs, and you are so stupid and ignorant that you actually think people are buying off on your chit.

And as far as what I post and how I state it, if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Here's a newsflash. You and your kind are NOT going to come waltzing into OUR domain, where we idolize the GFBLs, holding hands and singing your tra la la la las and not run straight into a brick wall. And the water cops I know would be laughing their azzes off at how I'm pasting you.

No matter how many times you make a run at us, I'm going to keep knocking you on your azz. I enjoy it.

Want to know what the best part of all this is????

That we allow you to come in here and spew your lying crap which is infinitely more than your "wagmaster" of your site will allow. And that makes us better than you. :drink:

rdp145 01-07-2006 07:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)

TRUE!

But what percentage can post a link to an independent study that backs up their percentages?

http://americanresearchgroup.com/nhpoll/boat/

Here stand a little closer to your monitor!

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 07:07 PM

Anyone can find a link somewhere to back their personal point of view.

It means nothing.

One would think that the legislators of New Hampshire would pay attention to what the head of their own Marine Patrol has to say. But then again, apparently that is too much to hope for.

I would suggest changing the moto of your registration plates. "Live Free or Die" seems to have been quite badly tarnished, if not becoming a downright joke.

Edward R. Cozzi 01-07-2006 07:09 PM

"Telephone poll 600 people."? You've GOT to be kidding! You don't actually put any value on THAT nonsense, do you?

LostinBoston 01-07-2006 07:12 PM

I think we should start a campaign to ban all blow boats since they arent manuverable enough to avoid collosions with kayakers.

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 07:14 PM

Please join me here the night the Govenor signs HB162

One thing I've learned in life: just because something is legal does not mean it's right, and just because something is illegal does not mean it's wrong. It's just the way it is.

Do you really think that if HB162 comes to pass that it's going to change my life????? Do you really think that's it's going to make much of a difference on Lake Winni???? Your own Marine Patrol has stated that not only is it NOT the problem, but would be practically impossible to enforce.

So if it makes you feel good for this moral victory, hoo ray for you. I'd love to be a fly on your wall, when after this bill does pass (if it does) and the GFBL's do NOT go away, listening to your little ***gy group whining "now what are we going to do"?????

If the bill passes, I'll let you know when I'm up in your Never Never Land so you can watch me be loud and go fast. Hell, I'll take the ticket just to piss you off.

You may very well get your precious speed limit, but you will NEVER beat us. We won't let you. You stand no chance.

LostinBoston 01-07-2006 07:15 PM

One thing I've learned in life: just because something is legal does not mean it's right, and just because something is illegal does not mean it's wrong. It's just the way it is.

Do you really think that if HB162 comes to pass that it's going to change my life????? Do you really think that's it's going to make much of a difference on Lake Winni???? Your own Marine Patrol has stated that not only is it NOT the problem, but would be practically impossible to enforce.

So if it makes you feel good for this moral victory, hoo ray for you. I'd love to be a fly on your wall, when after this bill does pass (if it does) and the GFBL's do NOT go away, listening to your little ***gy group whining "now what are we going to do"?????

If the bill passes, I'll let you know when I'm up in your Never Never Land so you can watch me be loud and go fast. Hell, I'll take the ticket just to piss you off.

You may very well get your precious speed limit, but you will NEVER beat us. We won't let you. You stand no chance.

Fun Run.

damdonzi 01-07-2006 07:17 PM

Anyone can twist statistics, take misleading polls and even go so far as to patheticly try and link a fatality in order to pass this law. All this does is emphasize how this is clearly not about a speed limit.

I'm still waiting for Winnipesaukee specific (Let me try and be a little more clear here), FACTS ONLY PERTAINING TO LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE, that show a need for such a law. Maybe something that would contradict what the head of Marine patrol himself publicly states? Like I said, I'm still waiting.....

More important things at hand.... GO PATS!!!

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 07:17 PM

Great Answer

But the question was....

Do you support the right of a majority of New Hampshire citizens, by way of their elected representatives, to enact a speed limit on Lake Winnipesaukee?

Its kind of a yes or no thing

Now I've answered your questions, somewhat bluntly I suppose, so answer mine.

Why don't you have the balls to come right out and admit that this whole speed limit issue is nothing more then to rid Lake Winni of the GFBL boats?????

I'm calling you out, plain and simple, right here right now.

Admit it.

Or tuck your tail between your legs and go back to Fairyland.

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
Fun Run.

PLEASE let me know when that might take place.

We can announce it here.

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 07:30 PM

Now I've answered your questions, somewhat bluntly I suppose, so answer mine.

Why don't you have the balls to come right out and admit that this whole speed limit issue is nothing more then to rid Lake Winni of the GFBL boats?????

I'm calling you out, plain and simple, right here right now.

Admit it.

Or tuck your tail between your legs and go back to Fairyland.

Hey HB162, still waiting on your admission.....think it's gonna be a long long wait......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JohnS 01-07-2006 07:31 PM

hb162
I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by coming on to this site, but since your here...

It sounds to me you greenpeace, peta, tree huggin' types are angry at the world and everyone in it. Instead of making enemies by trying to take away peoples freedoms by "knowing" whats good for them, try making friends or just enjoying life. Heck go for a ride on one of them cigarette boats, you just might like it.
I feel sorry for you and your kind. If you don't change your outlook on life, you will die a bitter, lonely, pathetic little person.

Lighten up and enjoy life, if not let everyone else enjoy theirs.

My .02

pm203 01-07-2006 07:45 PM

I'd like to help you out, but it just aint so. If they slow down and play by the rules, they are welcome to stay. I love to sit on my deck on a weekend and watch them go by, some are just beautiful. There was a new Nor-Tech last summer, best looking boat I ever seen. They say it will go 130.

HB162 (the actor) should get an oscar for that last post. Even Rep. Pilliod, the misguided unethical rep who submitted HB162 for a friend stated that he wanted the go fasts off the lake. Safety is clearly NOT the issue.

rdp145 01-07-2006 07:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

I'd like to help you out, but it just aint so. If they slow down and play by the rules, they are welcome to stay. I love to sit on my deck on a weekend and watch them go by, some are just beautiful. There was a new Nor-Tech last summer, best looking boat I ever seen. They say it will go 130.

They do, wow 130

pm203 01-07-2006 07:56 PM

Whats also funny is that most of the boat rental agencies who support HB162 are renting boats daily to anyone with a credit card. Want to talk about safety? You should see how these people navigate. So,who really is the unsafe group on the lake? Not us.

CMG 01-07-2006 08:42 PM

If HB162 is all about getting performance boats off the lake, then why do so many marinas support HB162.

Y Landing supports it and they rent PWCs that go 65. They also sell the highest octane on the lake.

And no matter what you guys like to tell each other, David Barrett now supports HB162.

I've been trying to ignore the young lady but enough is enough. I have attended the hearings, Mr Barrett testified at the Concord session and not only does he think its NOT enforceable - he DOES NOT THINK ITS NECESSARY. HE DOES NOT SUPPORT ANYTHING CLOSE TO A SPPED LIMIT. Can we all please add HB162 to our ignore list and she'll just go away.

Tazz 01-07-2006 08:43 PM

I doubt Silver Sands supports it.

pm203 01-07-2006 08:47 PM

Well, I know Fays does, but he should spend more time cleaning up his $hithole marina. Maybe we should notify the EPA of his toxic yard. Thurstons does because they rent boats and think its better for their business .(Its ok though that they rent boats daily to people who dont know how to drive or navigate with them). Lakeport doesnt support HB162 and is an avid fighter against it. .As far as the Marine patrol leader? He probably was pressured by some senseless politician and is waiting for the outcome. I dont believe he supports it. He said that if the law passes he would uphold it. Most likely just wants to keep his job and you cant blame him for that.

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 08:55 PM

That's the biggest crock of chit I've ever read in this Forum. I can't even begin to count how many times I read on Don's website on how the objective was to rid "the Lake" of those evil GFBLs. There was even an account of how closed meetings were taking place to plan strategy. I knew you wouldn't have the sack to admit what your true objective is.

Oh, and by the way, your grammar should state either: a) best looking boat I have ever seen OR b) best looking boat I ever saw.

No charge for the English lesson.....:D :D

CMG 01-07-2006 09:01 PM

Well, I know Fays does, but he should spend more time cleaning up his $hithole marina. Maybe we should notify the EPA of his toxic yard. Thurstons does because they rent boats and think its better for their business .(Its ok though that they rent boats daily to people who dont know how to drive or navigate with them). Lakeport doesnt support HB162 and is an avid fighter against it. .As far as the Marine patrol leader? He probably was pressured by some senseless politician and is waiting for the outcome. I dont believe he supports it. He said that if the law passes he would uphold it. Most likely just wants to keep his job and you cant blame him for that.

he does not support the bill in any way what so ever

pm203 01-07-2006 09:03 PM

Probably because he is a reasonable man with no hidden agendas and knows right from wrong.

mopower 01-07-2006 09:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey HB162

mopower 01-07-2006 09:22 PM

Well at least when HB162 fails and it will , you still get rid of the noise that is your true adjenda. :argue:

pm203 01-07-2006 09:36 PM

Whats next? Attack boats that are too brightly painted because it offends certain people on the shoreline that are color sensitive?

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by mopower
Hey HB162

LMAO....:drink: :drink:

Ain't it the truth.....:drink: :drink:

mopower 01-07-2006 09:45 PM

LMAO....:drink: :drink:

Ain't it the truth.....:drink: :drink:

Certainly is :D :D :D
I just wonder who HB162 is. Not fatlzyless , not whiney enough for Bear Lover , could be APS :evilb:

pm203 01-07-2006 09:46 PM

Maybe Island Lover

mopower 01-07-2006 09:49 PM

Maybe Island Lover

That's a pussability too :cool: