Towels that cover the sunpad? >

Towels that cover the sunpad?

Notices

Towels that cover the sunpad?

Old 01-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Towels that cover the sunpad?

We use a solid purple bed comforter for our hatch. Queen size I think. We keep it tucked under the front of the hatch, then flip it over onto the hatch whenever the boat is stopped. Helps keep us from sliping on the hatch since it has a pretty good sloop. Especially after cleaning with 303. Also with it being thick, it helps from wearing the hatch pad or pulling on the seams. Also very comfy to roll up in when a chill sneaks up on us. and no more hot vinyl. When we are running, we just pull it forward on to the rear beach seat. It's always on. Never without it.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Two Fat towels sewed together covers the deck and the bench. We tuck it in at the back of the deck and someone usally sitting on it and drive with it in place. If its the wife and I, we then just pull it off and give it a rough fold.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
My wife just bought one of those towels for Mentalpause as a boat-warming gift for the new F4. They are sweet!! Wally, I'll have MP bring it Saturday so you can see it.
Hey Waly - Colette was so impressed she took it to bed with us - you can have it used

Seriously - it is very nice, and very reasonably priced, especially when your friends give it to you. You have seen the Fattowels I have - I think this will work much better for covering the engine hatch.