Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj >

check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Notices

check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Old 01-18-2006, 07:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts
Smile Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in

Originally Posted by FOUNTAINATLAST
I'm sure the boat runs very good, I've had no personal experience with either the smaller Donzi or Hammond. I have heard that those Hammonds were very good hulls, that being said my statement rested of the facts of replaced stringers not the brand itself. After knowing that fact I would not purchase that boat without a very strict inspection, thus I would be leaning towards the Donzi.
Well put, and agreed.
Old 01-18-2006, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Yo Ratman ...

I'll make this short and sweet. Sorry ... I don't live in the sewer's like you! You started this thread BEFORE we even TALKED! In fact, After I heard your story about canceling a check on a deal you made, there was no chance. I told you that I had walked away from an offer like yours before, What makes you think that you should be any different?! I think that you need to come up out of the sewers and get some fresh air.

Take Care and good luck to anyone that chooses to do business with you!

PS Enough of this dumb **** ...
Old 01-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Originally Posted by 1 fast toy
Yo Ratman ...

I'll make this short and sweet. Sorry ... I don't live in the sewer's like you! You started this thread BEFORE we even TALKED! In fact, After I heard your story about canceling a check on a deal you made, there was no chance. I told you that I had walked away from an offer like yours before, What makes you think that you should be any different?! I think that you need to come up out of the sewers and get some fresh air.

Phuck you!....the ratster has never done anything wrong to anybody around here that i know of...he always tells it just like it is.....he has plenty of friends here so buzz the phuck off....registered 1 time posting big scottie piece of shiz!
Old 01-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Phuck you!....the ratster has never done anything wrong to anybody around here that i know of...he always tells it just like it is.....he has plenty of friends here so buzz the phuck off....registered 1 time posting big scottie piece of shiz!
You tell em..
Old 01-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in

I'll vouch for Rat on this one.
The guy knew I was coming to St. Pete back in November. Offered me a ride in his Cig. I called him while I was on my way to ask "what should I bring" - he said " grab two bags of ice".
Took me and my wife for the best ride I've ever had - 5-6 footers in the gulf, and still running WTFO. Boat ran like a scared white boy at Riker's prison.

Phil's a good guy. I'm glad he got outta this deal before it turned to ugly.

Phil good luck in the Donzi search - I think you'll be happier anyway, It'll be another one of Don's boats.
You should talk to Cuda about his Minx.
Old 01-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1 fast toy
Yo Ratman ...

Nice. I know 32,000+ prospective buyers you can write off your list with that attitude.
Old 01-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Banned

Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in

Originally Posted by bouyhunter

Phil good luck in the Donzi search - I think you'll be happier anyway, It'll be another one of Don's boats.
You should talk to Cuda about his Minx.
I spoke to ratman at length tonight. Good guy. It wasn't about the Minx though, it's off the market for now.
Old 01-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

1 fast toy ur so full of chit its amazing, you have brown eyes do you not? thx for watchin my six brydman!
Old 01-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Cuda - you're just like Fred, only difference is you decide to keep them, he sells them without ever getting them wet.
I should have just bought it from you when you where selling, but I wasn't sure if it's the right boat for me "right now".
But, then again, if I showed up to pick it up, it would probably take an hour to find it in your yard.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Byrdman, speak your mind!

Quick Reply: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.