Like Tree0Likes

Fastest Skaters in the West

Reply
Old 01-24-2006, 05:24 PM
  #71
Registered
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
dank368's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: So-Cal
My Boats: 400 SS
Posts: 316
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloKat
Maybe ...
oh sheit!!!
dank368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:25 PM
  #72
Registered
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
dank368's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: So-Cal
My Boats: 400 SS
Posts: 316
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank
Yea, if Mike would ever let those 1400 Pfaff's breath a bit and lay that f*cker down!!! (Just kidding Mike, you know I love ya like a brother)

Dan, where did you test the boat?

The Desert Storm Poker Run will again be an AWESOME run!!
I heard a rumor that they're now 1550's

Lake Mead, in the first big bay out of Lake Mead Marina. it was windy in the morning but it laid down around lunch
dank368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:29 PM
  #73
Registered
 
44MTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E-Dock
My Boats: 08' 44 MTI
Posts: 3,128
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank368
oh sheit!!!
Becareful what you ask for, you just might get it..
LOL
44MTI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:32 PM
  #74
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,672
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank368
I heard a rumor that they're now 1550's
That can neither be confirmed nor denied
They are in getting freshened for summer though.

There is going to be some heavy hitters at the run this year. We were down in Key West for the poker run and heard alot of talk about people coming to Havasu. Should be interesting.
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:43 PM
  #75
Registered
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
dank368's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: So-Cal
My Boats: 400 SS
Posts: 316
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42MTI
Becareful what you ask for, you just might get it..
LOL
so....if I ask for the trophy???
dank368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:45 PM
  #76
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank
We were down in Key West for the poker run and heard alot of talk about people coming to Havasu. Should be interesting.

Take your Top Gun and run 70mph consistently in the poker run. You're almost guaranteed to finish in front of half the cats by the end of the run.
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:48 PM
  #77
Registered
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
dank368's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: So-Cal
My Boats: 400 SS
Posts: 316
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank
That can neither be confirmed nor denied
They are in getting freshened for summer though.

There is going to be some heavy hitters at the run this year. We were down in Key West for the poker run and heard alot of talk about people coming to Havasu. Should be interesting.
Mike sure has a nice boat!!

yeah, I'm anxious for it too! My daughters want to ride in it so I might be taking it easy this year .....my buddies want to ride too, so maybe some 38's will be on order and I'll take the girls on the afternoon part of the run. We'll see....
dank368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:54 PM
  #78
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,672
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Take your Top Gun and run 70mph consistently in the poker run. You're almost guaranteed to finish in front of half the cats by the end of the run.
It's all about who's to the first card stop for them!
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:55 PM
  #79
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,672
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank368
Mike sure has a nice boat!!

yeah, I'm anxious for it too! My daughters want to ride in it so I might be taking it easy this year .....my buddies want to ride too, so maybe some 38's will be on order and I'll take the girls on the afternoon part of the run. We'll see....
Well I guess we'll just wait and see how things work out. Look forward to seeing you out there.

Tank
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:58 PM
  #80
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: Fastest Skaters in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank
It's all about who's to the first card stop for them!
but it's not a race...
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Scaredy Cat
Skater
15
05-10-2008 10:31 PM
39NAS-T
Skater
7
12-09-2005 08:42 AM
wwwTOPDJcom
General Boating Discussion
9
06-23-2005 08:33 PM
ospreyproduction
General Boating Discussion
2
12-19-2004 05:32 PM
Scott
General Boating Discussion
12
11-11-2004 10:18 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.