Notices

LOTO Memorial Non-Gaunlet

Old 01-17-2002, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Whew~~ I thought everyone might, have thought I was being a prude, when I said I didn't care to go into the deepest of the party cove.
My point was the really sick Chit. It's one thing to flash & walk around w/out a top off...but, some stuff is just plain grose!!
Amy~ I used the water gun's last yr. to help out the OSO men...They were handing out beads to females that showed their chest's in the gauntlet...and I politely, said..."Hey, if you flash these guys...they'll give you beads...and if they didn't flash...Up came a water cannon out of the water!!
The gauntlet doesn't seem to be a place to show your boats, if you know what I mean!!

Tracy

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: Consintracy ]
Old 01-17-2002, 01:19 PM
Registered

Tracy~ YOU PRUDE!!! just kidding

I am FAR from being a prude, but i know what you mean. So are you going to do the same thing this year? I'll help out our fellow OSO boys with you! LOL!
Old 01-17-2002, 01:59 PM
Registered

Talking

Amy~ I won't be going into the gauntlet at all...or into the deep part of the party cove...if we even go. Not sure when we are going down to the factory, but actually since, we have to pick up the boat and will be in Florida...I'm hoping that we will just spend the extra time there. Unless, we pick it up way before Memorial Day and have Best Revenge back home...Then, head down to LOTO. Never know...But, would love to get together with everyone!!

Tracy
Old 01-17-2002, 02:18 PM
Registered

The last time I tied up in the gauntlet, I got a $100+ repair bill from my gelcoat guy to get a cigarette burn out of my bow. Sure wish I would have seen the jerk do that, there would have been some smack down! A couple times before that, a speaker got shorted out by a squirt gun.

Between all that and general paranoia over my custom paint job, I just hang out in the middle with my friends and aqua-scoot over to the guantlet.

This year I think I'm going to try an inflatable kyak. Those kyak's are fun in the cove, and this way I can deflate it for storage.
Old 01-17-2002, 05:28 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I'm all for tying up outside the Gauntlet. Easier on the boat (and it's getting old now). Twright's 3 man outboard Seebold will be the ticket to run the gauntlet. Big bilge pumps!!! We should get all the OSO boats together somewhere in the middle of the cove, a row or two away from the gauntlet. I enjoy watching the boats nearly as much as the breasts!!!! Besides, we're going to have SO MANY OSO people at LOTO, we'll have our own big bash!!!!!

But, I will be making a trip or three thru the gauntlet on the tunnel boat!!!!
Old 01-17-2002, 06:29 PM
Registered

Too Old,
Great idea!
And we could all sign it with our OSO handles.

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: MissAmy ]
Old 01-17-2002, 07:31 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Yep,,,outside here to,,, I like to see boobs,,,, but I like my boat better !!!!
Old 01-17-2002, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

For a nice mild day, tie up in the golf course cove by the new toal bridge and watch the pros try and hit the ball over the water, 3 holes from one spot. we sat there on weekend and I got over 1 dozen golf balls out of the water.

Great place to hang if you do not want to watch drunks, and you can still see the main channel to watch the big boys run fast.
Old 01-17-2002, 08:13 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Originally posted by Troutly:
<STRONG>Man, this thread is starting to be like Shoregasm's coming out party! </STRONG>
YOU POSSUM'S PECKER!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2002, 10:19 PM
Registered

I too must agree, even though it will fuel the Havasu Groups cause. The Gauntlet gets a bit out of hand sometimes. The water balloon slingshots and the water canons have gotten old. God Knows I havent

Quick Reply: LOTO Memorial Non-Gaunlet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.