Notices

a little help

Old 02-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default info for LOTO

This is my first time posting here, I just like to read alot.
My friends and I are planning a trip to Lake of The Ozarks sometime in July. I'm looking for suggestions on places to stay on the lake close to the Cove. Looking for Condos with boat slips. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Last edited by timber; 02-06-2006 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Re: a little help

If no one respondes change your title, there are a lot of loto guys here on the site, orprivate message Steve H he is a good guy and lives down there, have fun it's a great place to party.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,784 Likes on 885 Posts

Check out www.vrbo.com

Pretty much everything listed for Osage Beach is within 3-6 miles of Party Cove by water. Look for condo's between the 10mm and 25mm by water.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Steve_H

Troutly and Griff have you covered. Depending on how long your stay is, there are a lot of places worth seeing besides Party Cove. Pick up a decent lake map when you get down at any convinience store. Hot spots are Salty Dog, Topsiders, Shooters 21, Horney Toad, Backwater Jacks, Frankie & Louies, Docknockers, Bayou Bills. If you want to make a nice run up the calmer side of the lake, go to Big Dicks Halfway Inn. Also, be very carefull leaving party cove. Water Patrol will be watching for any reason to stop you. Have a good time!

Hot Spots by Mile Marker http://www.lakeozarkboats.com/waterfront.htm

Last edited by Steve_H; 02-06-2006 at 09:04 PM.