Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday June 10th 2006 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122410-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-june-10th-2006-a.html)

waterheater 06-08-2006 02:11 PM

Re: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday June 10th 2006

Originally Posted by drypipetiger

Also Waterheater is dunking in the morning, I'm headed over to give a hand, and give GL his props back in case anyone was planning to try them. Waterheater is ready.

Let's roll!

Going to meet Bob in the morning around 9 at the glass guy, write another imaginary check from my imaginary account for glass guy, then run it with Bob and dial it in, make sure all is well, then write another imaginary check from my imaginary account to him! :eek: :drink: :D

25 hors la loi 06-08-2006 02:39 PM

Ok update ...from the guy up North

1 Attachment(s)
To bad we not going to be there :( ....i just call Kelcie at the boat bassin to canceled our reservation ....to cold and to much chance of a raining day ......hope to be there for the next run .....if you made it ...be safe guy ...and not to much beer !!!!
CIAO

GLH 06-08-2006 02:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by waterheater
Going to meet Bob in the morning around 9 at the glass guy, write another imaginary check from my imaginary account for glass guy, then run it with Bob and dial it in, make sure all is well, then write another imaginary check from my imaginary account to him! :eek: :drink: :D

Man just got a glance at Pete/WH's schedule... the guy knows what he's doing!!!! :eek:

cowisl 06-08-2006 03:00 PM

Lmfao!

Son of a Gun 06-08-2006 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by cowisl
Stop worrying about the weather! It will be a blast no matter what.

I'm all geared up!

waterheater 06-08-2006 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Man just got a glance at Pete/WH's schedule... the guy knows what he's doing!!!! :eek:

You forgot all the stuff in between the lines! :D

waterheater 06-08-2006 04:04 PM

BTW GL, thanks for making my schedule up! Now i dont have to plan :rolleyes:

drypipetiger 06-08-2006 06:14 PM

I think I just pissed my pants... :D

drypipetiger 06-08-2006 06:20 PM

Re: Ok update ...from the guy up North

Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi
To bad we not going to be there :( ....i just call Kelcie at the boat bassin to canceled our reservation ....to cold and to much chance of a raining day ......hope to be there for the next run .....if you made it ...be safe guy ...and not to much beer !!!!
CIAO

For you lightweights that are relying on the weatherman to schedule your fun, PLEASE enlighten as to what you will do instead?? Are boats not made for water? or what? Tell me if my boat will melt... :evilb:

25 hors la loi 06-08-2006 08:17 PM

Re: Ok update ...from the guy up North

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
For you lightweights that are relying on the weatherman to schedule your fun, PLEASE enlighten as to what you will do instead?? Are boats not made for water? or what? Tell me if my boat will melt... :evilb:

No No ....but you know after 46 hrs in Florida this past winther .......we can wait for good weather.....i know for sure the Turtle will rumble this week-end :evilb: ........ as soon i go to the Champlain........i will call you and take some GOOD REAL CANADIAN BEER....... :D
CIAO