Notices

Thanks to Kilokat

Old 02-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks to Kilokat

Nice work...

What part of Otown are you in? I am going to go out on a ledge and say someplace near fullsail? I am up in Casselberry, off redbug lake rd.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Is that the 36 Skater? I have noticed in this video and another from inside the cockpit on another run it looks like the boat is starting to rock from side to side just as your getting to top speed. I have experienced that in a 20 cat with a drag motor at 120 mph when it was getting loose. Scary... In a 36 cat at those speeds I think I would need to clean my drawers out after that run. Or does the video make it seem worse?

Last edited by Brad Zastrow; 02-21-2006 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChrisK
Nice work...

What part of Otown are you in? I am going to go out on a ledge and say someplace near fullsail? I am up in Casselberry, off redbug lake rd.
Yes I am here right now, I have been teaching here for almost 12 years, hence one reason for the career change desire. The other reason being $$$$ They're a little out of touch with the 21st century economy in my and others' opinions. Want to find something involved with boats like installing hi end systems on yachts/cruisers and even us speedboats would be really cool. I'm not sure if all of that is done in house or contracted out. Thanks for the compliment, I'm hoping to do more soon.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Registered

AWESOME this place rocks
Old 02-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Gold Member

UN..... you should call me sometime. Ill let you play with my home theater system.. haha... all B&W speakers with Yamaha reciever.. Kidding.... but hey if you wanna grab a drink sometime at the wing house lemme know. I might be able to ge tyou a contact at gilatti(sp?) yachts... my mother works there in the St Pete office.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Registered

Cool, here's my cell 407-325-5756 Gregg is the name my momma gave me. Don't get out too much on the weekdays but Fri night is blank for me. What kind of Yamaha? I have the RXV-1 pushing some Polks and DefTechs. It's been a thought for a career so I've been in contact with some friends both on here and off that work for and have companies. My biggest dilema right now is which brand to concentrate on. AMX or Crestron. Either way I hope to have this HiDef camera soon(supposed to have a Sony hookup for a deal) and start playing around with it. Who knows? Just want to bring my skills to boats somehow. Maybe I could even make some gas/beer money with it. Any types of contacts are always appreciated an rewarded with beer.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Registered

awesome video, sound and what a ride that would be.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Gold Member

The reciever is an RXV-1000. Its a neat little setup, I built everything into the wall so all component wiring is hidden from view. Ill give you a call Friday if im not out working in Clermont. My cell is 407-463-9664.