Notices

customer feedback

Old 02-25-2006, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default customer feedback

Has anybody done any business w/ Tri State Performance Marina on long island ny? any feedback would be appreciated thinkin of upgrading

thanks
Mike
Old 02-26-2006, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: customer feedback

very helpful, nice clean shop, willing to spend time with you, knows what is going on in the performance boat world
Old 02-26-2006, 09:14 AM
Registered

Re: customer feedback

I have known Paul for 3 years since I bought an Ultra Boat. Once you buy a boat he is like a little kid waiting for your feedback after your first run. Stands behind his boats and handles any manufacturers problems for you.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Registered

sound like really good people to do buss with
Old 02-26-2006, 09:22 AM
Registered

Hey Mike

I bought a boat from T-spm last year. He's a reputable dealer with some real nice boats. I bought a 28 Nordic Heat with Merc 525 w/Its xr drive and a pretty extensive list of extras. The boat gets plenty of looks and it runs well. I have nothing but positive things to say about Tri-State. Paul is a good guy and wouldn't steer you wrong. During the process of my build he would e-mail me digital photos of the boat in progress. He even offered to fly my to the factory to take a tour and see my boat being built. What boat are you looking at? He carries Nordic / Hustler / Force and a few others. Either way you can't go wrong.

Ray
Attached Thumbnails customer feedback-600_05hottoddyrun_94_.jpg   customer feedback-438687843106_0_bg.jpg   customer feedback-905197843106_0_bg.jpg  

Last edited by raytart; 02-26-2006 at 10:14 AM.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We bought a 25 Nordic from TSPM last summer. Paul was and is great to deal with. The before, during and after sale service is number one. Never an ounce of pressure. Any questions, shoot me a p/m.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:08 AM
Registered

You will be very happy with the Nordic line of boats. I have spent two summers on my buddies 35 Flame and love the way the boat performs. My buddy also bought the boat from T-SPM and he only has great things to say about Paul also. Paul will go out of his way to do whatever is needed to keep you happy. Good Luck with your purchase.. And keep us posted as to what you buy.

Good Luck!!!!!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:17 AM
Registered

thanks for the feedback everyone,
talked w/ Paul during this past week sounds like a very knowlegable guy and decent bussinessman. lookin at 25 rage or better yet a 28 heat if I can afford it, upside down in current ride but was to be expected only had it 2 seasons,

thanks again
Mike
Old 02-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Registered

I have purchased 3 new boats from Paul in the past 3 years. Paul is a stand up guy who wants his customer to really love there boats. He becomes a personal friend after the purchase. He has also sold 4 boats for me and made that transaction as easy as it could be. Go for the Nordic, I absolutly love my 35 flame. Good luck and don't hesitate to buy something from TSPM!
Old 02-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Registered

W O W !

Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback on this thread. It seems all the hard work and long hours do make a difference in the end. We do try very very hard to have satisfied clients who are happy with their product and the services we offer. Our #1 goal is to have a solid long term relationship with all of our clients for years to come.

Thanks to all,

Paul
Tri-State Performance Marine

Quick Reply: customer feedback

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.