Like Tree0Likes

Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

Reply
Old 02-26-2006, 11:26 PM
  #1
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: nj
My Boats: 2003 cig tg
Posts: 97
Default Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

I am looking to buy a 2004 or 2005 TopGun Must be clean, and not abused. "Dreamers" or "Upsidedowners" need not email me. Please let me know
cigarette275 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 09:18 AM
  #2
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member
 
ONESICKGLADIATOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Slowing down so you can catch up
My Boats: Working on something new
Posts: 703
Default Re: Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarette275
I am looking to buy a 2004 or 2005 TopGun Must be clean, and not abused. "Dreamers" or "Upsidedowners" need not email me. Please let me know
Try Phil at Lip Ship he has some of the best ones out there

Rick OSG
ONESICKGLADIATOR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 09:56 AM
  #3
Registered
 
dhlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Smyrna Beach, Florida
My Boats: 2001 Top Gun T/S, 2002 Gladiator
Posts: 2,697
Default Re: Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

I think that "dreamers" and "upsidedowners" means he is looking for a bargain........ Not gonna happen.
dhlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:01 AM
  #4
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default Re: Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlaw
I think that "dreamers" and "upsidedowners" means he is looking for a bargain........ Not gonna happen.
I think he is looking for a "good" price, arent we all. I have a friend that is looking at gunsa as well, and it's true, so many are upsidedown in them that if they sold them for what they are actually worth they would still have to come up with 100K. guess a few of them didnt expect the depreciation factor. sorry to see but good luck looking.
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:01 AM
  #5
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: prairieville,la
My Boats: 2004 39 MTI
Posts: 457
Default Re: Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarette275
I am looking to buy a 2004 or 2005 TopGun Must be clean, and not abused. "Dreamers" or "Upsidedowners" need not email me. Please let me know
i just got an 05 top gun with 525s last week to sell. i will post pics later today i should be able to lay it down with myco trailer for 280's boat only has 30 hrs if that.
AeroSpeedMarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:02 AM
  #6
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boats: Azimut
Posts: 15,267
Default Re: Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
Try Phil at Lip Ship he has some of the best ones out there

Rick OSG
Diddo
GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:08 AM
  #7
OSO OG
Gold Member
 
DollaBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Blue Martini Hall of Fame
My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010
Posts: 7,031
Default Re: Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

WAIT!!!!! A Cig actually depreciated?!!!!!!! What's the world coming to?
DollaBill is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:43 AM
  #8
Registered
 
Semper Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,234
Default Re: Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I think he is looking for a "good" price, arent we all. I have a friend that is looking at gunsa as well, and it's true, so many are upsidedown in them that if they sold them for what they are actually worth they would still have to come up with 100K. guess a few of them didnt expect the depreciation factor. sorry to see but good luck looking.
That's why I won't buy a new boat.....RIPOFF
Semper Fi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:56 AM
  #9
Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad
Platinum Member
 
pm203's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: MA and NH
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

If you want a quality boat ,you gotta pay. If you want an average mediocre boat, you might get a deal.

Last edited by pm203; 02-27-2006 at 01:48 PM.
pm203 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 12:25 PM
  #10
Registered
 
Tazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
My Boats: Outerlimits 37 Quadstep, Hustler 377 Talon
Posts: 426
Default Re: Looking to buy 04' or 05' Cig Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42PLAYBOY
i just got an 05 top gun with 525s last week to sell. i will post pics later today i should be able to lay it down with myco trailer for 280's boat only has 30 hrs if that.
280k for an 05 with 525's sounds like a real world value, It's about time. I think it's funny when i see 03-04 models for sale for 300k or more, they definately fall in the "Dreamer" catagory.
Tazz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Schweeng
Beware and Stolen
2
01-31-2008 09:31 AM
cigarette275
Cigarette
5
03-09-2006 06:40 AM
cigarette275
General Boating Discussion
101
03-05-2006 11:04 AM
peterson602
General Boating Discussion
10
03-11-2005 06:13 PM
fatdaddy
General Boating Discussion
15
06-30-2002 10:41 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.