Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "I Feel Like I'm Second Best To Your Boat" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123588-i-feel-like-im-second-best-your-boat.html)

Semper Fi 02-27-2006 08:47 PM

Re: "I Feel Like I'm Second Best To Your Boat"

All I can say is do something so she doesn't make you choose between her and the boat. Take her on the boat and have a great time....maybe even just you and her and bring a little wine for some romance!! Make her feel like the boat is second to her, tell her she is perfect--and the boat needs work and requires maintenence. That will make her like the boat alot more. :D

Audiofn 02-27-2006 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK
Never hear that.

In fact, I hear just the opposite. "At least I know you're not in the bars chasing skirts."

I guy could have a lot worse hobbies.

Maybe you are at the bars cuz we all know you aint out boatin!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :p :p :drink: :drink:

Lucididee 02-27-2006 08:53 PM

Uh.....there's a guy that came with the boat? And life off of the computer?

(Just kidding sweety, ya know I luv Ya! :p )

Lucididee 02-27-2006 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
She wants me to buy her some things because I was spending so much on the boat, so I told her to get a paper route. :eek: Just kiddin......

I forgot about that....How is the paper route coming along?

Clay Washington 02-27-2006 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by CAP071
Now I know why I'm still single :D

I herd dat! :D

Most of the "Claymates" disappeared during the winter, but... Today was a warm, beautiful day in Austin, and I am starting to get calls and emails. They all want to be the first to "breakin" the Bullet! :p

mike11 02-27-2006 10:33 PM

All I can say is do something so she doesn't make you choose between her and the boat. Take her on the boat and have a great time....maybe even just you and her and bring a little wine for some romance!! Make her feel like the boat is second to her, tell her she is perfect--and the boat needs work and requires maintenence. That will make her like the boat alot more.

WINE on the boat holy chit, if it came down to it wine and woman or no woman..... Ill miss her. What if she spilled it
Just kiddin Id keep her happy

racesdad 02-27-2006 10:45 PM

i told here the boat was here first
that didnt work either

tomtbone1993 02-27-2006 11:21 PM

my girl is fine when the boat is RUNNING.......but when the boat is Broke :mad: :mad: its a whole other stor :rolleyes: y........

kitten 02-27-2006 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by gotime34
I was 3 hours late from working on the boat.

How's that working for you?

I hope I'm not the only one.

You're the only one.

hee hee hee :D

dean51267 02-28-2006 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Bad Girl
If it the gal and the boat are both important, work together to make it work!

just remember... beer helps!