Notices

Performance boat school

Old 03-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: Performance boat school

Originally Posted by Charmed1
Sure I would love to but we are moving next weekend and the budget wont stand it. We were going to come up for the poker run and just hang out but things are changing for the better. You can put me down as a possible and if there is any way I can work it out $$ I will be in the class with you guys.
Hey its Tres, I would love to have you! I am sure you can swing it, You will come away with the total wealth of knowledge I Love meeting great people too. This class has put me intouch with some of the best people in all walks of life and I am so glad I left that ugly south FLa landscape. Your gonna love it. And with the company of greath others.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Registered

Default Re: Performance boat school

Tres,
What are your thoughts about "The Ross's" Offshore school that has been recently advertised in Poker Runs America magazine?
Old 03-10-2006, 06:26 AM
Registered

Talking Re: Performance boat school

Originally Posted by offshoreobsession
Tres,
What are your thoughts about "The Ross's" Offshore school that has been recently advertised in Poker Runs America magazine?
Well I wish them good luck, I dont think they have the cat experience nor the years of R&D that I have put into but Hey they are nice folks. I feel that when your dealing with 5-6 ton leathal weapons that travels at high rates of speeds, you better get your info from someone that can lead you best.There is only on Tres Martin School. Fact is , Its not like the classes are overflowing and people waiting in line. They will see, and I think they are from canada and not sure if they can teach here. My class is insurance endorsed and Markel gives discount on the preimium for attending the class with good test scores. Unless you have taken the class, you will not know how good our class really is. I have devoted my life now just to saving what is left of our high performance boat rights , and you will see the other people I am bringing on board LOOK OUT! I am sure that others will try to start a school too, but wait till they try to get it off the ground with liability insurance . Hopefully you did not bring this up for matters of starting a bunch of flack because I would like to keep all things positive, In fact I like the Ross family. So do not see this in the wrong light. BTW the class fee for either is the same, wouldnt you rather do it with the best!!!

Tres

Last edited by Tres; 03-10-2006 at 06:47 AM.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:47 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Default Re: Performance boat school

ttt.