Notices

MI Offshore Party

Old 03-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: MI Offshore Party

Originally Posted by packinair
we will kick it around, but I see that glassdave guy going, I hear he is nothing but trouble and when he gets drinking he breaks into his hosts closet and tries on her cloths

So your sayin .... if I come I should bring a camera?
Old 03-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
KS, where U B from??
Hey Wrink, we're in Kalamazoo.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
Expresscat39,

As much as I hate to abandon my Mi. OSO brethren, If for some reason you can't fill that empty seat, let me know. I'm sure no good at navigating around these parts, but I can handle dock lines and clean with the best of them
EC39, I know for a fact that Mixer Boy is very good at the Pump-Out Dock! Save that duty for him! Last summer he was trying to shove the hose into the potty like a plunger and a bunch of people saw him w/ his thang stuck into the fitting at the transom tak'n a "leak" We chaulked it up 2 the beer, but when he did the same thing the next day in broad daylight! Well, U can only imagine R concerns! Pump-Out dock beware! I am so very sorry 2 have 2 B the 1 2 tell everybody about this! Wrink
Old 03-06-2006, 07:39 AM
Registered

I am not sure EC39 lets anyone use the head I would suggest Josh
PM Dennis if he wants to ride along since he might not check back. If he gets a ride he will be lucky Dennis is an extremely experienced driver and knows the area
Old 03-06-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE
Donna,
You still have room ,for 1 more sleeping bag?????
Steve
Steve of course we have room for you, call me if you are serious and I will get you directions to the house. I imagine you are ready for a night out.

So back to the party anyone else coming, we have people joing us from the Lake St Clair Network, and Speedwake
Old 03-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Registered

Wow a party close to home. I'll have to try and make this one. As long as there's not going to be any drinking. Or Fountain jokes. JC
Old 03-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Registered

Donna, We have 6 coming, but Billy already knows. We may start out early at the Bocce ball restuarant across from the Palace and roll a few games. I think there was still a couple of rooms still avaiable at the Best Western down the road 69.00 on the internet. Will try to get there Tuesday (euchre night) to take pictures of the Pantera on the ceiling.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 29mirage
Donna, We have 6 coming, but Billy already knows. We may start out early at the Bocce ball restuarant across from the Palace and roll a few games. I think there was still a couple of rooms still avaiable at the Best Western down the road 69.00 on the internet. Will try to get there Tuesday (euchre night) to take pictures of the Pantera on the ceiling.
Sounds good, I just talked to Bill (OPA) he said a lot of his racing buddies have been calling to tell him they are planning on coming, I guess there are going to be a lot more people there than even I realized

Bill said he will have race videos playing on all his TV's and will put out a nice spread of munchies, this was a spur of the moment party but it looks like it is shaping up nicely
Old 03-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Registered

Donna, I consider myself lucky anytime I get a chance to meet another OSO member. I wish I had more opportunities to show fellow offshore boaters the Northern Parts of Michigan. I'm bummed I can't make it to the gathering, Have a great time

Last edited by Perfectmix; 03-06-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain27ho496
Wow a party close to home. I'll have to try and make this one. As long as there's not going to be any drinking. Or Fountain jokes. JC
JC, U gunna B on Lake Char. much this summer? Tracy

Quick Reply: MI Offshore Party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.