Like Tree0Likes

Do Cigs have superior resale value?

Reply
Old 03-16-2006, 10:14 PM
  #101
Registered
 
dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: cleveland
My Boats: boatless... with money in the bank!!
Posts: 5,798
Default Re: Do Cigs have superior resale value?

Hee Hee. I got eh Cig guys all fired up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got them all fired up in the G.D. do Cigs really have
Superior resale value thread. Hee...Hee..





dont feed the troll
dreamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:23 PM
  #102
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boats: Azimut
Posts: 15,267
Default Re: Do Cigs have superior resale value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by epeek
They all want to,but they're afraid of going fast.
How fast was that Fountain of yours going when it sunk tied to your dock?

At least my slow tub of glue floats.... And even makes it to neighboring lakes and all... Come on Rick take that rocket off your minnow pond and come play with the big boys... Bring your free screwdriver also.
GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:23 PM
  #103
Registered
Platinum Member
 
nordic95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
My Boats: 32' Fountain Fever
Posts: 1,838
Default Re: Do Cigs have superior resale value?

BOAT------SUNK????????WHAT BOAT?????


Nordic95




















PS. Its OK Rick,I read about it in your old posts.I'm replacing that harness this weekend.Cig guys told me you wanted insurance money so you could go buy a Cig.Now that would make me mad.

Last edited by nordic95; 03-17-2006 at 09:27 PM.
nordic95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:31 PM
  #104
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Albany NY
My Boats: 54' Searay, 31' Rinker, 12' AB Inflatible CC
Posts: 5,180
Default Re: Do Cigs have superior resale value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordic95
BOAT------SUNK????????WHAT BOAT?????


Nordic95




















PS. Its OK Rick,I read about it in your old posts.I'm replacing that harness this weekend.Cig guys told me you wanted insurance money so you could go buy a Cig.Now that would make me mad.
LMAO
otis311 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:36 PM
  #105
Registered
Platinum Member
 
nordic95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
My Boats: 32' Fountain Fever
Posts: 1,838
Default Re: Do Cigs have superior resale value?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=125171


Can't we all just get along


Nordic95
nordic95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 03:37 PM
  #106
Registered
 
Downtown42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 1 Flu Ovr KuKos Nest-WI
My Boats: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD
Posts: 9,950
Default Re: Do Cigs have superior resale value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordic95
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=125171


Can't we all just get along


Nordic95
no fun that way
Downtown42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:10 PM
  #107
Registered
Thread Starter
 
epeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Lake George N.Y.
My Boats: 35 Fountain Executioner
Posts: 1,530
Default Re: Do Cigs have superior resale value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLH
How fast was that Fountain of yours going when it sunk tied to your dock?

At least my slow tub of glue floats.... And even makes it to neighboring lakes and all... Come on Rick take that rocket off your minnow pond and come play with the big boys... Bring your free screwdriver also.
Thats a lie.......I was washing the interior.
epeek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
halfgassed
Great Lakes and Canada
25
03-30-2008 01:41 AM
t-islands
General Boating Discussion
30
12-12-2007 12:35 AM
boathead
General Boating Discussion
2
07-22-2002 08:49 AM
velocity260
General Boating Discussion
4
01-23-2002 08:37 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.