Notices

ou want some...

Old 04-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ou want some...

Hey Big Daddy, Awesome boat, love the paint , thats even coming from a mizzou boy, glad your happy with everything, spoke to Terry yesterday he said you guys had a blast but he cant hang with you guys on the RED BULL. cant wait to see it at loto, when you guys coming up. lake is starting to come alive. be cool jim,by the way we have bought a ton of RED BULL for you guys evn sugar free.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: ou want some...

Originally Posted by OU Want Some?!!
hey guys, thanks for the kind words and complements! I am very happy with the paint and vinyl work that Nor Tech did on the boat. I would like to thank Tron, Terry, Ron, Uwe, Bob and all the other guys at Nor Tech. The cat ran GREAT! and idled around the docks like a pair of 525's--Ron and the fellas did a great job with that. The tunnel tab looks good and hopefully I'll figure out how to use it! There was ABSOLUTELY NO POWER LOSS with the SILENT exhaust and would HIGHLY recommend it for anyone with any noise issue!--NO loss in speed, or acceleration with NO PROP SLIP!! I was amazed and confess that I guess THEY DO KNOW THEIR BOATS AND WHAT MAKES THEM WORK.

Great to meet all of you and hope to see ya'll at some poker runs this season!!

And remember--you're all welcome at E- Dock---mi' casa es su' casa....the keys under the mat!
That's great to hear the boat ran great Delo! It sure looks sharp. I guess Steve got your membership taken care of. I have been out of town and disconnected from OSO!