Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Donzi??????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126567-new-donzi.html)

TeamSaris 04-03-2006 04:31 PM

New Donzi???????

Its probably just a slogan but in a donzi add in powerboat it said, " the best from donzi, wait till you see what we will have next' ( or sumthin like that). Slogan or another hull?

DollaBill 04-03-2006 04:59 PM

Re: New Donzi???????

There are big things happeneing at Donzi. A key Fountain executive left his job to go run Donzi about a year and half ago. That's why there are lots of new changes. Keep your eye on them this year boys.

TeamSaris 04-03-2006 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
There are big things happeneing at Donzi. A key Fountain executive left his job to go run Donzi about a year and half ago. That's why there are lots of new changes. Keep your eye on them this year boys.

thanks! :cool:

bouyhunter 04-03-2006 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Its probably just a slogan but in a donzi add in powerboat it said, " the best from donzi, wait till you see what we will have next' ( or sumthin like that). Slogan or another hull?

I noticed that ad also.
Might be something interesting coming.

I've always liked Donzi, but it doesn't seem like they get a lot of representation. I didn't see them at the Cleveland show (which was kind of a disappointment this year), or at the Louisville show (which was a pretty good show IMO).

TeamSaris 04-03-2006 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
I noticed that ad also.
Might be something interesting coming.

I've always liked Donzi, but it doesn't seem like they get a lot of representation. I didn't see them at the Cleveland show (which was kind of a disappointment this year), or at the Louisville show (which was a pretty good show IMO).

ya it suprised me too not see them at some bid shows. Not as many on the race course either...

ToTheMax 04-03-2006 06:49 PM

I saw that add about a month or so before the Miami show, and I wonder if they were referring to the new Donzi 27 ZR, which made its debut there. But I'm not totally sure...

bouyhunter 04-03-2006 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by ToTheMax
I saw that add about a month or so before the Miami show, and I wonder if they were referring to the new Donzi 27 ZR, which made its debut there. But I'm not totally sure...

I didn't make it to Miami, but that 27 looked like a contender for what I'm looking for. There were mixed reviews here on the board.
Would love to see one up- close, but, see previous post
:(

DollaBill 04-03-2006 07:31 PM

:)

UNSANE 04-03-2006 11:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
I didn't make it to Miami, but that 27 looked like a contender for what I'm looking for. There were mixed reviews here on the board.
Would love to see one up- close, but, see previous post
:(

Here's a couple of pics I snapped of it. Had I not bought the Fountain already, I would of seriously considered this thing. Priced around 80 with the "little" 496 and they were still claiming 70+ on that engine.

CAP071 04-04-2006 06:56 AM

Nice looking Boat unsane