Like Tree0Likes

New Donzi???????

Reply
Old 04-03-2006, 05:31 PM
  #1
Driver-441
Racer
Thread Starter
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
My Boats: 32 Cobra Raceboat, 27 Avanti Raceboat 27 Kryptonite Raceboat
Posts: 11,348
Default New Donzi???????

Its probably just a slogan but in a donzi add in powerboat it said, " the best from donzi, wait till you see what we will have next' ( or sumthin like that). Slogan or another hull?
TeamSaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 05:59 PM
  #2
OSO OG
Gold Member
 
DollaBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Blue Martini Hall of Fame
My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010
Posts: 7,031
Default Re: New Donzi???????

There are big things happeneing at Donzi. A key Fountain executive left his job to go run Donzi about a year and half ago. That's why there are lots of new changes. Keep your eye on them this year boys.
DollaBill is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:19 PM
  #3
Driver-441
Racer
Thread Starter
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
My Boats: 32 Cobra Raceboat, 27 Avanti Raceboat 27 Kryptonite Raceboat
Posts: 11,348
Default Re: New Donzi???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
There are big things happeneing at Donzi. A key Fountain executive left his job to go run Donzi about a year and half ago. That's why there are lots of new changes. Keep your eye on them this year boys.
thanks!
TeamSaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:23 PM
  #4
Registered
 
bouyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Apache Jct. AZ
My Boats: 24' Pantera
Posts: 5,646
Default Re: New Donzi???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Its probably just a slogan but in a donzi add in powerboat it said, " the best from donzi, wait till you see what we will have next' ( or sumthin like that). Slogan or another hull?

I noticed that ad also.
Might be something interesting coming.

I've always liked Donzi, but it doesn't seem like they get a lot of representation. I didn't see them at the Cleveland show (which was kind of a disappointment this year), or at the Louisville show (which was a pretty good show IMO).
bouyhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:27 PM
  #5
Driver-441
Racer
Thread Starter
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
My Boats: 32 Cobra Raceboat, 27 Avanti Raceboat 27 Kryptonite Raceboat
Posts: 11,348
Default Re: New Donzi???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyhunter
I noticed that ad also.
Might be something interesting coming.

I've always liked Donzi, but it doesn't seem like they get a lot of representation. I didn't see them at the Cleveland show (which was kind of a disappointment this year), or at the Louisville show (which was a pretty good show IMO).
ya it suprised me too not see them at some bid shows. Not as many on the race course either...
TeamSaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 07:49 PM
  #6
Registered
 
ToTheMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 30,000 Islands Georgian Bay Ontario Canada
My Boats: ...sooner than I think...I hope...
Posts: 638
Default Re: New Donzi???????

I saw that add about a month or so before the Miami show, and I wonder if they were referring to the new Donzi 27 ZR, which made its debut there. But I'm not totally sure...
ToTheMax is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:13 PM
  #7
Registered
 
bouyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Apache Jct. AZ
My Boats: 24' Pantera
Posts: 5,646
Default Re: New Donzi???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheMax
I saw that add about a month or so before the Miami show, and I wonder if they were referring to the new Donzi 27 ZR, which made its debut there. But I'm not totally sure...
I didn't make it to Miami, but that 27 looked like a contender for what I'm looking for. There were mixed reviews here on the board.
Would love to see one up- close, but, see previous post
bouyhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:31 PM
  #8
OSO OG
Gold Member
 
DollaBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Blue Martini Hall of Fame
My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010
Posts: 7,031
Default Re: New Donzi???????

DollaBill is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 12:16 AM
  #9
Registered
 
UNSANE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: O-town
Posts: 1,775
Default Re: New Donzi???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyhunter
I didn't make it to Miami, but that 27 looked like a contender for what I'm looking for. There were mixed reviews here on the board.
Would love to see one up- close, but, see previous post
Here's a couple of pics I snapped of it. Had I not bought the Fountain already, I would of seriously considered this thing. Priced around 80 with the "little" 496 and they were still claiming 70+ on that engine.
Attached Thumbnails
New Donzi???????-donzi27b.jpg   New Donzi???????-donzi27c.jpg   New Donzi???????-donzi27d.jpg  

UNSANE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:56 AM
  #10
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
CAP071's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 16,430
Default Re: New Donzi???????

Nice looking Boat unsane
CAP071 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
LiveWire
General Boating Discussion
15
04-09-2012 07:21 PM
dave911
General Boating Discussion
3
03-15-2008 04:30 PM
Harper220
General Boating Discussion
24
02-06-2006 11:25 AM
Tantrum
General Boating Discussion
2
05-12-2003 02:11 PM
Clay Avedisian
General Boating Discussion
5
07-09-2002 09:14 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.