Trailer needed fast...38TG Non Step

Notices

Trailer needed fast...38TG Non Step

Old 04-05-2006, 09:10 AM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailer needed fast...38TG Non Step

I HAVE to get a 38TG Non Step out of South Florida to Virginia and I need a trailer pretty quick. Myco is backed up until the 2nd week in May and I really want to find a trailer ready to go. I'm willing to buy or borrow one from an OSO brother. Let me know if anyone has a contact. If I'm buying, it has to be Aluminum.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Trailer needed fast...38TG Non Step

Looks like there are 2 in the OSO classifieds.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/browse-249-0.html
Old 04-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Registered

I am new to this but I have heard horror stories about cheap trailers flexing, breaking, and just tough to tow. My dad always said to spend the money overbuying on the trailer and life will be easier. My friends all recommend a high quality steel to pull the best. Anybody else???
Old 04-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Registered

I think if you do a search on Aluminum Trailers in this section you will find that people are generaly pleased with the I-Beam style. Not the caliber of Myco but good reviews. Good Luck
Old 04-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Registered

Re: Trailer needed fast...38TG Non Step

[IMG]http://[/IMG]
Originally Posted by Blue by You
I HAVE to get a 38TG Non Step out of South Florida to Virginia and I need a trailer pretty quick. Myco is backed up until the 2nd week in May and I really want to find a trailer ready to go. I'm willing to buy or borrow one from an OSO brother. Let me know if anyone has a contact. If I'm buying, it has to be Aluminum.
Im Happy to help! Please call me @ 281-326-1900
[email protected]
Old 04-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Registered

i have a south florida aluiminiun Ibeam trailer low miles , fresh water 18000 lb capacity i had a 40ft fountian on it. located in syracuse new york if interested call me 315-317-6374 kevin
Attached Thumbnails Trailer needed fast...38TG Non Step-fount-trailer2.jpg  
Old 04-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Registered

i have a south florida aluminiun Ibeam trailer 18000 lb capacity, low miles, fresh water only, original owner only used to store boat in winter boat was hoist kept.,
im located in syracuse new york i was asking $4000 but i would take $3800 i got my new trailer -- i like painted trailers i bought this one till i could find a steel trailer that would fit my boat which i just bought. i have a 40 ft fountian on it, bunks are adjustable. trailer tows great if interested call me 315-317-6374 kevin
Old 04-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Registered

sorry about the double computer cut out, didnt think the first one went thru. if you were still set on getting a myco you could do like im doing buy this one till you can get the one you want and then sell this one
kevin
Old 04-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Lucky Strike has one in Ft Lauderdale for sale ...its in the classifieds
Old 04-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by offthefront
Lucky Strike has one in Ft Lauderdale for sale ...its in the classifieds
Thanks, but I can't sell it just yet. We had a deal on an aluminum MYCO, that is the only reason I put the trailer in there. It fell through so I took our trailer out of the classifieds. I can't sell it untill we find another trailer. If someone can find me an Aluminum MYCO for a 38 T/S then I can sell our trailer. Anyone?

Last edited by Lucky Strike Jr; 04-06-2006 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Spelling Correction

Quick Reply: Trailer needed fast...38TG Non Step

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.