Boating In The Gulf Shores, Al Area

Notices

Boating In The Gulf Shores, Al Area

Old 04-25-2006, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Boating In The Gulf Shores, Al Area

Trent,

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and the family and to be able to share my wonderful area with you. The guys are looking forward to your return. The big Mercedes taxi was used Sunday night as a matter of fact and is gased up and waiting.

btw, both big boats are on the board in the tournament and looking good. they may just pay for your return trip.

take care and be safe,

b2b
Old 04-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Registered

I Forgot To Add That My Good Friend Sam Not Only Toured Me Around The Area, But Also Encouraged Me To Buy About 6 More Boats While I Was There. They Were In A Calcutta For A Fishing Tournament But It Still Pixxes My Wife Off When I Say It Like That. How Does That Go, If You Buy One More Toy Honey I Am Going To Leave You, Damn I Am Going To Miss Her! All In Good Fun. Look Forward To It In Aug. Sam, By The Way, Should I Buy The Vip Tickets For The Races For My Self And Friends Or Is It Not Really Worth It. Let Me Know, I Have 2 Other Couples For Sure That Would Kill To Go Thru The Pits, Meet Drivers, Etc. Let Me Know, Talk To You Soon. Hammer
Old 04-26-2006, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Florabama Is A Great Bar

Te wrod is WAS, the hurricane season of the past two years flattened the place except for one boardwalk and the upstairs deck bar. It's nothin like it was.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Registered

Sam, we're coming back, 3 weeks and counting. Should never have been so damn hospitable. Let's do some offshore if possible, bringing a lot of gas money so let's see if we can get Live Bait or one of your other buddies out there. We are bringing the Harley's down as well so hope to hook up with some of the local oso'ers. April 6, can not wait!!!! Sam, I am buying the Sushi for lunch one day if you can hook a brother up with water-side seating at Tacky Jack's like you did last time. Any places to try? Hammer

By the way, any reccomendations for a place to park our Harley trailer while we are there for a week?? I bet I can talk the mother-in-law into some baked goods for the firehouse, her cinnamon rolls are the best.

Last edited by hammer01; 03-18-2007 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Registered

Default Hammer Time...

Trent,

For the record...WORK SUCKS...it's sunny, clear and breezy 70 degrees here in the great state of Orange Beach, Alabama, and I'm at work

I'm off the 6th and 7th, work the 8th and off all of the week ya'll are here. What timing. My Harley is detailed, fueled up and ready to go.
You can park the trailer at my house, we can negotiate the fee, I mean beer. Rode all day yesterday-had a new HD open up just up the road-and had a few rounds at the Flora-Bama last night.

Got a boat lined up to go offshore and Cobia fishing on Monday the 9th and Tuesday the 10th-we sank the guy from last year! This guy you met at the Calcutta last year. Fresh catch at Lester's!

Summer and the bunch from Tacky's know ya'll are comming and are looking forward to seeing everybody.

Our Sushi Chef has moved to a new location here in OB, same guy, better place.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll again and for anyone else near the area make plans to join us for a LARGE TIME Orange Beach style.

b2b
Old 03-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bad2bonecapt
Our Sushi Chef has moved to a new location here in OB, same guy, better place.
Where are the best places in OB for Sushi?
Old 03-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Registered

Passed it on to the family and it is unanimous, you are the man!!!! Tell Lester looking forward to his Jambalaya, btw, does he have a completed house yet or does he need to borrow one of the bedrooms in our condo for the week? LOL Can't wait, talk to you some time this week. Hopefully we can stir up some more oso'ers for a day of fun. The wife said you better shine up the golf clubs too Sam, she is giving out free lessons for dinner reservations of her choice. Later buddy. Hammer